Right Place Right Time

The unsuspecting girls enter club "Nyx", all at different times, all with different agendas. Thing is, they all left together, agendas forgotten.

The day the girls all entered was for a dress up event. The night's theme being 'looks that could kill', it was the perfect opportunity to dress in close to nothing clothes for most people and dance the night away.

The first one to enter was a brunette named Kiana. Drop dead gorgeous with legs for days, she sported a silver sequin dress, dropping to just below her upper thighs, the material snug on her body, leaving little to the imagination as to what was underneath. Her strapped,black heels clicking with every step she took. Did I mention the dress was backless?
Her soft brown hair cascaded down her back, and every now and then she'd move her hair to the side and show the others on the dance floor what they were missing.

Next on entering a few minutes later was Jess. She wore a black corset, emphasising her chest from the way it was tied and black mini skirt, both doing wonders for her figure,with thigh high boots. Black hair to match the outfit, she looked delicious as she made her way to the dance floor. She walked with a certain fierceness that turned heads.

Then came Lins. The world was her catwalk when she entered. Her black, leather high waisted pants cinching her waist and white off the shoulder cropped bodice complimented her emerald locks. Her black, chunky heeled boots finished the look, as she walked on the dance floor as well and began to sway to the music that was playing.

The last two girls came in one after the other.
The first one being Tay, a tall glass of water that could turn the straightest of women gay. Her outfit screamed "power". She wore a black oversized blazer and black pants and black heel. The lapels charmed to stick above her chest so as to not flash on lookers. There was no shirt underneath the blazer, hence the sticking charm to keep the blazer from moving. Her hair was styled in a "wet hair" style, which added on to the overall look.

Finally came in Naraj. She walked in with confidence, donned in a two piece emerald set. The tube top and shorts were skin tight, emphasising her chest and backside for wondering eyes. Her stilettos clicking with every step, her confidence quite noticeable.

The five Slytherins were now in the building and not only did they all catch other people's eyes but they caught a certain group's attention. Draco, Theo, Blaise, Mattheo and Pansy were sat in a booth people watching and their gazes halted on the girls dancing a few feet away.

Meanwhile, the Slytherin girls danced to the tunes, it was getting a little too hot in the air, all walking to the bar to order drinks.

"A glass of red, please", Kiana said.

"A glass of white, please", Jess said.

"Gin and tonic with lemon", Tay asked.

"Rum and Coke, please", Lins said.

"Malibu and pineapple, please", Naraj asked.

The barman nodded and got right to it. The girls, however recognised each other and engaged in some friendly small talk.

"I've seen you guys in the Commons, right?", came Kiana's silky voice. She smiled at the others.

The rest of the group all nodded.
After introducing themselves, conversation shifted to what each other was wearing.

"You look so good, Tay!", the girls gushed at Tay's outfit.

"I love your boots, where did you get them?", Naraj told Jess.

"I could never pull off leather like you do Lins." , Tay complimented Lins.

"That dress is made for you!" Lins told Kiana.

The group decided to find a booth and get to know each other better, drinks in hand, they walked through the throng of people dancing and found an empty booth.

Right next to the other Slytherin crew.

The stares didn't go unnoticed by the girls, as they giggled at how the boys and Pansy were checking them out.

It was Theo who spoke first, twisting around to face the girls from where he was sitting.
"Evening, ladies! What brings you here, tonight?", he smirked as the question left his lips.

The girls looked at each other then back at him.

"I suppose it's the same reason you and your friends are here as well.", Jess spoke, raising an eyebrow in challenge at him.

Theo's friends chuckled, and he spoke again.
"Join us, I believe we would all be good friends".

                                    ********

Apparating back to Hogwarts was the hardest thing to do when drunk out of your mind. The group of ten struggled immensely, apparating in pairs but popping back up a few feet from where they started, falling to the ground and laughing their arses off.

"I can't do it!", Naraj cried with laughter, clutching her belly.

Blaise picked her up, steadying her as he apparated with her.

Draco left with Kiana, Jess with Mattheo, Lins with Theo and Tay with Pansy.

They all agreed to meet outside the Room of Requirement. Trying to be quiet, the group walked up to the seventh floor, not making and noise as Draco paced in front of the door, thinking about a room for them to stay in.

"Got it!", he gave a knowing look to his friends, who smirked, and then he looked at the girls, a little confused but still giddy from their drinks.

When the door appeared, the group paired up with the people they apparated with. Once inside the room, everyone paused.

Right in the middle, lay what could be described as the biggest bed known to man, the sheer size of the bed was four times the size of a king. Spread around the room, on the floor lay a few double mattresses.

On the left was a shelved wall filled with bottles of lotions, candles and some toys.
Each pair was led to one of the mattresses on the floor, everyone still buzzed as the atmosphere got a little heated .

The night had only just begun.