Kiana & Draco

On the mattress closest to the toy shelves, Draco laid Kiana on the mattress, climbing on top of her as he started kissing her neck, specifically that sweet spot just below the ear that would turn any girl into jelly.

"When I saw you tonight, I just knew you'd be in my bed by the end of the night", he murmured in between kisses, now climbing up her jaw.

Kiana hummed in pleasure as he kissed her jaw and finally reached her mouth, the hunger in the way he kissed her not going unnoticed. He was hungry for her and she was the perfect meal.

His wandering hands reached the top of her dress, pulling down to expose her chest. He dipped and placed a wet kiss on each breast, appreciating how perky they were.

"Your body is stunning, how have I not had you yet?", Draco kept exploring her body, his left hand now grabbing on to one breast as he paid attention to the other and Kiana played with his white blonde locks.

"Shut up and touch me Malfoy", she huffed. The sexual frustration clear in her face as she started to buck her hips to get some friction.

Draco chuckled, his left hand leaving her breast as he pushed her stomach down to stop her from moving. Taking his hand off her, he caressed her thighs and watched them disappear under the dress as he reached what he hoped was her underwear.

Draco raised a brow, smirking down at the beautiful brunette beneath him, "No underwear?".

Kiana smiled back, and wanting to take control this time and flipping Draco on his back. She sat on his lap, playing with his belt buckle.

"My turn, Malfoy", she whispered in his ear, kissing down his neck and unbuttoning his shirt, kissing down his abs and stopping at his belt.

"Well, this needs to come off !", she playfully tugged at the buckle and undid it.
Leaning on his forearms he watched as Kiana sat up on her knees,Draco reaching up and ripping the dress off her,revealing her naked body.

"You bastard," Kiana snapped but Draco shut her up by pressing his lips to hers, biting her bottom lip.

Draco broke the kiss, reaching near the mattress for one of the toys conveniently placed there. A vibrator. Climbing over Kiana, he turned it on, hearing the hum of the toy as he raised his brows asking for permission. Kiana nodded, and watched as Draco dragged the vibrator along her breasts, making her nipples go hard. She moaned, smiling and giggling as he moved it a little lower, down her belly, on the inside of both her thighs before hitting the jackpot and holding down on her clit.

"Oh, Draco!" , Kian pulled Draco's head towards her and kissed him hard while he stimulated her. The closer she was to cumming, the harder she'd kiss him and the less he'd press the vibrator on her. Draco was throbbing in his pants. Pulling the vibrator away, while Kiana moaned at the loss of contact. Chucking the toy on the floor, he turned to Kiana dragging her along the mattress towards him.

"Fuck, come here, Kiana", Draco shucked his trousers off, boxers included , grabbing Kiana's hips and pulling her to sit on his thick length, already swollen with precum on the tip.

Kiana ground on his dick, rubbing herself on his length, preparing him for her. Meanwhile Draco laid back admiring the view, arms crossed behind his back.

"You gonna take my dick like a good girl, Kiana?", he started to pant the more Kiana rubbed herself on him.

He couldn't take anymore or he'd cum right then. Grabbing he hips once more, he flipped them over and without warning, drove inside her stretching her and she howled in pleasure.

It was like a carnal instinct kicked in and he couldn't get enough.

"Best. Pussy. I've. Had." He panted with each thrust. Kiana could feel the pounding in her stomach as he took her roughly, the most immense pleasure she'd ever felt.

It wasn't long before they were both moaning, chasing each other's orgasms as they rode out in pleasure.

Switching positions so that Kiana was on her hands and knees, Draco taking her from behind, he slapped her arse and grabbed a fistful of her hair, growling in her ear.

"Who do you belong to?", he half growled, half moaned and he fucked her harder.

Kiana moaned louder at the new pace.

"You! I belong to you!", the coil in her stomach winding tighter as she reached her high. She started to clench down on him, and he started to thrust sloppily, clearly about to release.

"Such a good girl." He thrusted one more time and Kiana and him both Mohamed together as they reached their release together, a mess of tangled limbs on the mattress as they both collapsed to catch their breath.