INTRO

WELCOME, here you are going to find one-shots about several football players. You are very welcome to suggest any ideas and scenarios/prompts, however it's mostly about inspiration and whatever comes to our minds, don't resist to request though!

English is not our first language, so please bare with us if we do some silly mistakes or the wording is a bit off. In any case of misspelling, grammar or other mistakes, please tell us in the comments so we can correct those and improve!

As German is our first language, please note there are also a few German books on this account, so in case you can speak German (or are learning) it would mean a lot if you'd take a look at them. <3

Also note we are two people, meaning not all one-shots are written by the same person. As we share the same name you can divide who wrote which oneshot by the emojis 🦦 and ✨

Feedback would mean the world & every comment lights up our faces, so drop your opinions and reactions!! <3

<3

DISCLAIMER:
— Everything described in each oneshot is purely fictional and is only related to the players in using their names and some details from their life and careers. In no way do we want to disrespect the players or their actual relationships. | It should also be noted that some footballers might be shown idealized (or the opposite). It is important to mention that this is fiction and has nothing to do with reality.

— In case of triggering elements there'll be put a warning at the beginning of each chapter. In case you find something that might be triggering for you or other people which wasn't mentioned before, please tell us so we can change that and put a warning.

— We write about players x ocs as well as boy x boy pairings so there'll be something for everyone's liking. Simple rule: If you don't like it don't read it. | Adding to this in no way we want to speculate about a player's sexuality and it's simply for creative purposes and honoring friendships we adore.