💟Home Life💟

Aces life sucked. He had been forced to kill, and sadly he got forced to do it so much he began to love it. Ace got beat until he couldn't walk sometimes. He started to hallucinate and hate everything. Somehow Naomi made everything better. He loved her so much although he hated existence. His dad was dead and his mom was a popular cereal killer from the 90s. She would kill anyone, anywhere. Even if a thousand people were looking. She payed people up to 20,000 dollars to dye her hair, buy her new clothes, etc. You know, to cover up the fact that she was a killer.
Mom: kid, let's get killing
Ace: mom I'm tired
Mom: Do I look like I care? She'd slap him 5 times Now get up. She'd toss him a gun a pistol because your weak and useless. Just like a dumb little gun.
Ace: screw you! He'd point the gun at her
Mom: ahh I'm so scared she'd giggle menacingly PATHETIC! ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC!
      On the other hand, Naomi's life was fine. She had a loving dad that owned a popular company so she could get anything she wanted. No, she wasn't a brat. But she did her chores, and she was always cheerful and optimistic. She was a social media influencer with 600k followers on TikTok, Instagram, and almost any social media. She was popular worldwide. "Your so pretty girl🥰""Cute🤪".   "OBSESSED with your posts😄" All the comments replied. She was like the diamond girl! Perfect.. There was only one thing sad in Naomi's life. Her mom.. She doesn't have one. Her mom got killed about 10 years ago. She would constantly ask how her mom died but her dad would never answer, he always just changed the subject.
Naomi: Dad! I have a question
Dad: yes Nai?
Naomi: This boy keeps saying he's blind to sit next to me.He has this weird scar on his eye. Like he battled or something.
Dad: oh.. he shook his head he just likes you! Nothing wrong about that
Naomi: I don't know. Something seems kinda fishy
Dad: He put in her moms song disc haha.. remember this? The song your mom made because she was a pop-star!
Naomi sighed, "why do you distract me with something sad!?" She mumbled