chapter 1

Toxic ⚠

Yn: so I am looking at my man location on my phone tell me why he at his ex house I am leaving I am tried of his shit so I am
packing.
I told him when he gets back to the house I will not be here and thats when I here front the door alarm go off i was shocked how did he get here so quickly I run to the to locked it the door knob stared the jiggly that when I heard his voice from the other side of the door.

Dave.yn you better open this door right be for it break this shit

Yn.hell naw get the fuck away from the door so I can pack my shit and leave it am so tried of you.

Dave. Then take a nap but you no going nowhere so you might as well just put your stuff back and open up the door Yn.

Yn. Can you get away from me go back to that your ex you was just over her house.

Dave. No I was not with my ex I was with my home boys I can prove it.

Yn. Prove how when I checked your location on my phone it said you was at her house.

He then slide his phone under the and it was a picture of him and his home boys he was on a bicycle and it said that the picture was taken two hours ago I was shocked then I looked at my phone that realized that I read the location wrong I was so mad at my self so I went on doordash and order so food for when i open up the door and looked at him and I fell to My knees and raped my arms around his wast and said.

Yn. baby I..... be for I could say anything he took me by my neck.

Dave. Do you want to make it up to Daddy baby

Yn. Yes daddy

Dave. Good then you going to take this Dick

💜hiiiiiiii if you can pls like comment and vote loveeeeeeeeeeeee you and good morning or night