Chapter 1

TW: People die

Once upon a very true time there was a lad named Jack. Jack was a handsome but poor beyond belief boy, who lived in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin. One day Jack was in the extremely popular pub 'Your Mother is Drunk' and was gambling on a 3rd class ticket of the Titanic. There were many old, crusty men that were also gambling for the ticket, however they didn't know that Jack was a GOD at poker and WOMEN.

It was April 10th 1912, when Jack boarded the ship, he was all alone and didn't know where to go.

As he was aimlessly walking around the ship he ran into a very over the top female that goes by the name Rose. Jack immediately realized that Rose was the most obnoxious girl he had ever met. But Rose was very hot and rich and that is all Jack really cared about. Overtime Jack started to notice that Rose was abusive and tried to escape the toxic relationship, but Rose never let him. Rose went so far and forced Jack to paint her like one of his French girls, that was the final straw for Jack.

On one fine morning Jack made his way to the main cabin and offered the captain a drink.

"Good Morning fine sir, fancy a drink?" Jack politely said to the captain

"That would be absolutely lovely, kind boy," the captain replied.

What the captain didn't know is that Jack added a lethal poison to the captain's drink that would kill him in seconds.

"So how's the family" Jack asked

"Not great, my wife just filed for divorce and my kids are little demons" the captain said in a depressed tone.

"Asjbjajhfjdbhkjhjdnhjddjjakk w-wa-what the h-hell" the captain started struggling. Jack watched as the captain struggled to breath. He watched the old man start flailing on the ground, all of a sudden the captain went still. Jack checked his pulse and the captain was DEAD.