Niall Imagine for Amber

Don't forget to vote hun!

Just comment below if you want one too! <:

                          -Soleil<3

--------------------------------

You and your bestfriend Niall were walking home after school then suddenly Niall stopped and said "C'mon Amber! I want to show you something!". He grabbed your hand and you felt butterflies in your stomach. You like Niall since 6th Grade but you're afraid to admit it because you're afraid to be rejected. He led you to the opposite direction to your house.

You both walked in the woods, it was so beautiful. The leaves were Red-Orange and there was birds singing.

You arrived in a little pond and theres a swing hanging in an oak tree. The place was so beautiful you were speechless

"Here we are!" Niall said obviously excited. You were still confused because why did he bring you there. "Niall, why did you bring me here?". You asked hoping for a good answer. "My dad brought me here when I was young. He said that I should only show this place to the girl I love." Niall said sincerely, looking to your eyes. You felt Fireworks and Buttrflies going crazy in your stomach. This moment was so perfect. "Niall, I like you a lot. I mean Like like. I felt these feelings when we were in 6th grade, when you protected me from my bullies. Niall, I'm afraid to admit it because I'm afraid of being rejected. I like you Niall." You said definitely nervous. "Amber, I don't like you.." Niall said but you cut him off  "Oh.." you said. "Let me finish. I don't like you because I love you. Amber, Will you please be my girlfriend?" Niall said/asked. "Yes Niall!" You said and he kissed you passionately, butterflies and fireworks were going crazy in your stomach. You felt him smile in the kiss. "I'm the luckiest guy in the world" He said smiling.

"I love you Niall" You said.

"I love you too Amber" He replied.

-----------------------------------------------

Hope you like it! C:

         -Soleil<3