Tongue (smut)

(This is just me taking that part from his wiki about being aroused if someone touched his tongue and blowing it out of proportion-)

as you settled in to your bed (with your gray pajamas on of course),  you couldn't help but feel watched.  You knew it was Peter, of course it was peter, you loved him dearly but sometimes his affections were the least bit subtle. You knew that if you didn't let him in he was going to stand there all night so you stood and trudged your way to the window. "Hello yb.." you said yawning a bit, rubbing your eyes as you pushed open the window. Your boyfriend climbed in the window quickly, seeming to be in a rush, May be a little flustered. You disregarded it as you closed the window and flopped onto your bed, inviting him on with a gentle pat next to you. He obliged and gently clambered his way onto the bed, he seemed way more clumsy and flustered than he normally did when he was around you. You took a closer look at him and it was only then that you realized the small tent in his pants, you smiled stifling laugh. "Oh babe-" you said quietly. Slowly you inched closer to him and the closer you got the farther back he moved, finally he hit the headboard of your bed. He looked down at you, Red in the face and he wouldn't make eye contact. You smiled menacingly and crawled your way onto his lap.
"Babe" you said in a whiny voice, " can I please touch you?". You hugged him and looked up at him, this time he was bright red. "D-don't you want me to touch you?" He asked a bit flustered.

The silence was a bit too long for comfort, you looked at him with a stubborn face and said "no, you get all the attention tonight." In a stern voice. He finally gave in and gave you a nod of approval, covering half his face with one hand and putting the other on your hip. You smiled, excited to finally be giving him the attention he deserved, you had been begging him for a week to let you do something for him and only him. you rested yourself on his crotch, putting your hands on each side of his face and demanding " tongue out.". Of course he listened because who was he to deny his darling. Finally seeing his tongue flop out of his mouth after a few moments made your heart jump onto your throat, it was long and from what he had said, very sensitive. You moved your right hand and picked up his tongue, it immediately wrapped around your hand and wrist. You could hear him whimper a bit, you already loved the feeling of the tent in his pants growing bigger. You took your left hand and started playing with his tongue with that one too, surprisingly it was too big for just one of your hands. You Began to grind down on his crotch, hearing his moans get louder was like music to your ears.

What you were doing continued on for a little bit before you could feel his hands start to twitch and his breathing get ragged, you knew he was close so you sped up. You knew he loved it, why wouldn't he?
His breath got progressively more ragged and his body twitched more often than not until he drooped. You slowed down trying not to overstimulate him, you knew he didn't like it. Eventually you had come to a stop and all you could hear was him panting in your ear. " darling.. " you heard him whisper "my turn", a chill ran down your spine. You felt him gently pick you up off of him and get up off the bed, he held you up against the wall, his hips right below yours.
You started to feel his bulge coming back and you smiled, knowing it was going to be a fun night.

Lol (682 words)