Chapter 1-5

Crazy love

By: Bryce Fogle

Chapter 1

Barron was sitting at the table next to this guy. Not knowing his name. Barron watched the guy make the bracelet with beads and string. Barron opened his mouth to try and say something but nothing came out. He tried again and this time a hi came out.

"Hi," Barron said.

"Hey," The guy said.

"What's your name?" Barron asked.

"Diego, what about you," Diego said.

"Barron and I like the bracelet," Barron said.

"Thanks, you-," Diego was about to say, before getting interrupted.

A buzz came from the speakers, then the metal door opened. 5 to 6 guards came out and one went up to Barron.

"Let's go," The Guard said.

Barron looked at Diego tossing a hand up then followed behind the guards. Diego waved back and continued with the bracelet. They walked through the doorway and they walked down the hallway stopping at a door. The speaker bussed and the door opened. Barron walked in and sat in a chair then the guards handcuffed him to the bar connected and the guards left, closing the door behind them. 30 minutes passed when an interrogator walked into the room and they sat across from Barron.

"Hello Barron, I'm Allison. It looks like you made friends with my sociopathic brother. Anyways I have some questions for you, okay, and you can trust me don't worry," Allison said. Barron looked at her, not feeling like saying anything.

"Okay, so first question. Is there anyone else in your family that's alive?" Allison asked.

"He deserved to die for what he did to me," Barron said. Barron swung his hair up and a scar flashed quickly before it was covered up again by his hair.

"That scar across my eye, he did it to me and I'm lucky I can still see," Barron said.

"I see, well the next question is-," Allison was gonna finish her sentence before getting interrupted.

"You look so familiar, like from the news. Oh, wait your... I heard a rumor," Barron said. Allison's face went white.

"Y-yes I am, That's beside the point- But guess what," Alison said.

"What?" Barron asked.

"I heard a rumor-," Allison was about to finish before Barron started to yell and scream pulling at the handcuffs making his wrist bleed quickly. Allison sat back looking at him. A buzz came from the speaker and the door opened, guards coming in trying to sustain him.

"Put him back in his room, we'll try again tomorrow, tell him I said hi Barron," Allison said. They got the handcuffs off and Barron started to fight back but was stained then got dragged off to his room.

"What was that about," The head chief asked.

"Talking about Diego that he's my brother you know the usual," Allison said. Barron got thrown into the room.

Chapter 2

"This is bullshit!" Barron screamed. Barron laid down on the bed and slowly fell asleep. Speaker buzzes guards coming in and grabbing Barron taking him to the game and relaxation area pushing him in the room door closing it behind Barron. Barron looks at his arms and his wrist is bandaged up then goes and sits next to Diego.