♡𝗤𝗨𝗢𝗧𝗘𝗦 𝗝𝗜𝗨 𝗦𝗔𝗜𝗗❟ 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗧𝗢𝗨𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚

"If someone told be back when I was very young that i would be up here

"If someone told be back when I was very young that i would be up here... facing everyone as an idol, living this life and being in this group.....I probably would've not believe them"

~~~

"10 years of training. Yeah, that is long. You know, I.... I was really frustrated and tired and all my hopes were slowly fading. But I reached here. You know why? Because if it weren't for you, the 4 girls who I call my family and everyone who I've met....I would not be here anymore....Thank you Blinks for your support. If you all were not for us, we would not be here. Thank you so much, Truly... always remember, I love you all."

~~~

"I thank God everyday for being able to meet the four of you. I don't know how my life would have been if I've never met you"

~~~

"My love for you can never be described through words. But I truly want you to know that you all are one of the reasons why I'm still alive"

~~~

"I used to be broken and lonely"

~~~

"Thank you for everything"

~~~

"People see our negative side but why don't they see nor appreciate our positive side?"

~~~

"Don't care what others say, just follow your passion and prove them they were wrong"

~~~

"I'm a member too"

~~~

"You can hate on me but please don't hate my members and fans. I'm not begging. But if you do something to them I may... hmm you know what I meant"

~~~

"I'm sorry if I'm not talented"

~~~

"Blinks, Please don't leave us"

~~~

"People hate on idols for stupid reasons but they won't appreciate us, no matter what"

~~~

"I love you all more than I love myself"