3%

Sorry I haven't posted I just am really upset about the whole Zayn thing but I completely stand behind the boys 100000% of the time and only want them to do what they're happy doing.
Also I haven't been posting because I haven't really gotten feedback so I didn't feel like anyone really wanted to read my story.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Laney's POV

It's Saturday and I haven't had Mr.Styles since Thursday. I'm kind of upset about it to be honest and I know I shouldn't be.

Today I was planning on going shopping with Kate but she cancelled because she wanted to go out with her boyfriend, so I've been in bed all day.

Finishing up another friends episode, I've seen all of them at least 6 times and I know it's not healthy, I hear a knock at the door.

I walk over and open it to surprisingly find Mr.Styles.

"Hello Laney." He says, his voice deeper than usual.
Before I could respond his lips were on mine and my back was against the door.

I pull back, "Hello to you too, daddy." I smirk. He stared at me with a smug look on his face. "What was that all about?"

"I've just missed you so much baby girl." He kissed the side of my mouth. I was shocked when he said this because it's not like he had reached out to me in any way and I didn't think he returned the feelings I felt for him.
"I see." I say, trying to keep my cool.

We walk over to the couch and Mr.Styles sits on the edge with his face in his hands.

"What's wrong Mr.Styles?" I asked.
"Call me Harry babe." He said lightly.

"What's wrong, Harry?" I corrected myself.
"Listen, Lane," He starts and my stomach flips at the nickname.
"I need to tell you something and I've been thinking about it for a while and I really don't know how to say it, so I need you to listen."
He said nervously.
"I'm listening." I say.

"Laney, ever since you looked at me that first time, I haven't been able to stop thinking about you. This is wrong. So wrong. But I can't help but feel some sort of connection with you. Sometimes I want to kiss you softly, but other times I want to fu.cking rip your clothes off. So, please, just tell me if you feel the same way."

Wow, I was shocked. Never in a million years did I think he would say that to me. Of course I felt that connection, but what could come out of it if he is my teacher? Good grades? I don't know if that's a risk I'm willing to take.

"Please say something." He begged.

"Harry, I mean, I do feel the connection but how would we be together?" I asked.

"We would just have to be very careful. I've never wanted anything more in my life than to be with you in any possible way I can get." He seemed relieved now that I've told him how I feel.

He started kissing me, slipping his tongue into my mouth. Dang did this boy's mouth make me feel some type of way. His hand slid down to my as.s and he squeezed and smacked it making me squeal. I felt him chuckle against my lips making me smile into the kiss.

"Oh, one more thing." He said with his lips on mine.
"Hmm?" I hummed.
He pulled away slowly, giving me one last peck.
"I have something I would like for you to read."
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
ooooooo what does he want her to read?😏😈
Any predictions?