𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦, 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕙𝕖𝕣

Author: OK BACK TO THE FLUFF

They both sat on the sofa, snuggled close to each other. They both had just arrived home since Sherlock decided to go with William for the week in Durham. The train ride was enjoyable but very long so these two are completely exhausted. William carefully placed his head on Sherlock's lap and with a quiet yawn, he was fast asleep. Sherlock softly pats his lover's head and recalls what happened the day they were returning home. 

.

.

.

"I would like to thank the class for participating today, there will be no exams next week." 
The whole class applauded William's final remark and prepared their things so they could leave the classroom. 

"Pardon me, Professor Moriarty, may I ask to speak with you for a moment?" She taps on William's shoulder, she was a secretary for one of the professors in the university.

"Is there something you need, Miss?" She glances at the blond professor with a flirtatious look and asked if they could speak alone. William had a feeling something would happen but followed her anyway.

.

"Oh, you're back Mr. Holmes. Are you looking for professor Moriarty?" The person on the front desk says with Sherlock nodding.

"Professor just finished his lecture for today. He's most likely in the lounge area." Sherlock says a quick 'thank you' and makes his way to the lounge. 

.

.

"I've always found you attractive, Professor Moriarty," she confesses to him.
Sherlock stops in his tracks to see William with that woman. He thinks and decided to hide by the hallway next to where the two were. Sherlock was not expecting this but was not so surprised. He knew his lover was a man worth every glance. He sighs, leaning his back on the wall, and slowly glides till he reached the floor, listening to the love confession happen.

"I am very flattered," William responds.

Sherlock didn't know whether he should listen any further or just walk away. He clenches his teeth.

"I cannot accept your confession. I am happy with someone. I know you will find another man who could see you the way you see him." Her eyes widen to hear the handsome professor reject her. She looks around the area and simply says, "thank you for giving me your time, Professor." She walks away with a frown but she felt lighter after expressing everything.

Sherlock's eyes scanned the hallway to see no one there. He was sure William was standing there a moment ago.

"How long have you been standing there, Sherly?" Sherlock jumps and turns around. 
"I was just- well-." William cups his face and says, "shush". Sherlock calmed down and looked at him.

"I love you, not her." 

He wraps his arms around Sherlock and Sherlock did the same.