2

Lisa's POV:

Waking up at 5 am is daily thing for me, so getting late for school,pffft no chance.

I took a bath and dressed myself up,today is going to be one hectic day cuz after the day  at school ends I have to work two shifts at two different jobs and I'm still running late on my bills.

(Lisa's look)

I walked to the kitchen after i was done dressing up, and looks like I just got some cereal to eat , where's the milk?ah I'm out it ,looks like I gotta do the groceries too.

After munching on that dry ass cereal,I left my house locking the door.

I have to take 2 buses just to reach SNU ,gosh! But I probably won't be late tho.

After waiting for 15mins at the bus stop,my bus finally arrived and got inside the bus.

Hmm,Now it feels like I'm finally gonna complete my dreams, this scholarship really helped me a lot , beacuse if I didn't get the scholarship I wouldn't have gotten a chance to study at SNU cuz I can't afford the fees

........
Time skips.

Waaah! SNU is really huge, damn no wonder this the best collage in the city.

I was little too early,and Rose texted me saying that she won't come today,cuz of her hangover,Now i have to spend my whole day alone without her but even if she was here we still couldn't be together the whole except the lunch break,cuz I'm in the medical department and she's in the humanities.

I walked towards the basketball court and sat on the bleachers, reading my favourite novel ,I plugged in my earphones and listened to some music since I have nothing to do.

I saw a guy playing alone in the court ,i couldn't see his face since his back is facing but his moves and shots are amazing,even his back looks hot! Wait what am I even thinking,focus! Just forget about it. I diverted my attention back on my book .

Few minutes the guy who was practicing alone ,came and sat on one seat away from me. Okay! No i can help myself, he is so so gor-gorgeous.

"Damnit"I heard him say,damn that voice is so deep.

He looked frustrated as he threw the empty water bottle on the ground,oh!he is thirsty , should I give him some water? I took out my water bottle from my bag and offered it to him.

"Here"i said handing out the water bottle and he looked up at me and those were the most beautiful pair of eyes I've ever seen.