=RanBOO and GhostBEE=

A/N- Sorry, I'm having severe Writer's block at the moment 

Hexis had explained earlier that morning that Ranboo and Tubbo were going to have to go in ghost form to fix what was happening. Apparently, Ranboo was being used as a vessel for the gatekeeper and was slowly going to become more and more lost in the void until the gatekeeper had full control of Ranboo's body. Tubbo and Ranboo, upon hearing this, decided they would go into ghost form tonight and try to find this gatekeeper.

"Alright, you ready Ranboo?" Tubbo asked, smiling mischievously.

"Yeah, but the real question is, are you?" Ranboo quipped back and then went into ghost form before Tubbo could answer.

Tubbo joined him in ghost form a little after, finding Ranboo looking around curiously.

"You were here before, this isn't something new to you, right?" Hexis asked, floating beside Tubbo.

Ranboo swung around in surprise at the sound of Hexis' voice.

"Who are you?!" Ranboo question, looking Hexis up and down.

"This is Hexis." Tubbo explained, "Like, this is actually them, you've only talked to them while they're possessing me. I met them a while back when I first discovered ghost form."

Ranboo nodded slowly, a little disturbed by the thorny vines covering its head.

"Oh yeah, by the way, I've noticed you keep calling me 'them or it'. I'm a girl you know, I mean, at least I was when I was still alive..." Hexis said.

Tubbo frowned, "Sorry, I wasn't sure what to call you. I mean, I didn't even know you existed until I was told I was possessed."

"Yeah, ghost stuff is really complicated." Ranboo said jokingly, though fully meaning it.

It's weird meeting them finally, after all this crazy stuff. J*sus C*rist, it's been such a busy 2 months...

"Anyway, past that, we need to find that gatekeeper." Hexis said, reminding everyone. "That's what you came here to do."

Ranboo nodded, Tubbo already halfway across the house, and then looked around quickly.

"What does the gatekeeper look like?" Ranboo asked Hexis.

"Don't exactly know, but most likely it'll have a golden-red accessory of some sort." Hexis said, Ranboo floating off.

I still have no idea what I'm looking for.

Ranboo continued to then search the whole house, finding Tubbo at one point. He was floating over his body, which was sitting up now, Tubbo's hands inside his body's head.

"What are you doing?" Ranboo asked, floating closer.

Tubbo turned his head towards him, an excited smile on his face.

"Watch this!" Tubbo called.

Ranboo looked at Tubbo's body.

Tubbo's body spoke with him as he explained, "I can talk through my body in ghost form like this."

Ranboo nodded, "Cool."

Tubbo turned to him with a frown, "Cool?"

"Yeah, that's a cool trick." Ranboo said again.

"Well, what did you find?" Tubbo said, clearly dissatisfied with Ranboo's response.

"Nothing, like, literally nothing." Ranboo sighed.

Hexis floated into the room, "Aye, I found something."

Both Tubbo and Ranboo turned with unintended glares.

"What?" Hexis asked.

"What did you find?" Ranboo questioned, not knowing his or Tubbo's expressions.

Hexis shrugged it off, "Uhm, I found residue from a high-level spirit all over the carpet in the backroom, and on Ranboo's body."

"Right, right, what does that entail?" Ranboo asked.

"It means that the gatekeeper is using Ranboo's body as a guardian mechanism." Hexis explained, "It'll take a little bit, but I should be able to sever his connection in maybe a week or so."

Tubbo raised an eyebrow, "Didn't you say the spirit will have taken him over completely by next week?"

"Yeah," Hexis nodded, "that's why I need to start now, and why you two also need to start getting prepared."

"Prepared for what?" Tubbo asked absent-mindedly.

Hexis smiled dramatically, "Prepared for a full-fledged battle against the dead."