2

Ophelia

"How's your day darling?"She asked as she strokes my hair and massage my head with her finger nails.

"It's good Mother and a little bit interesting. Someone came to me, a girl and a boy" i looked at  her in the eye "The boy asked if he could court me and the girl confessed. "

"Well how did it go?"

"They seems nice but i think i don't have interests on dating one of them"

"Good because you're marrying a prince someday. Your father and i has been recieving a lot of invitations from the other Kingdoms."

"Guess we're the apple of the eye."

"Everyone but one"

"Who?"

"The kingdom of Dolent"

"Why?"

"Because the Heir is A Girl" She giggles.

Well maybe the girl is the one who's destined to me, no one knows.

"And we really don't have a great bond with them but don't worry Darling, Your future is bright."
I smiled victoriously. I'm excited when that time came.

"Good night now Darling, have a sweet dream." she kissed my forehead making her way out of my room. I stared at my ceiling hearing the door closed.

"Tell father i said Good night"

Staring at the gold ceiling i can't imagine my life on next year, just by the thought about the Prince I'm gonna marry someday, Butterflies flies around my stomach.

I met two people. Ezra and Amelia. I find Ezra cute while i find Amelia interesting. I just find Amelia more interesting because she shows her real self. And she's so innocent.

But i know i can't be with her since its gonna break the rule. Rule 7, A Royalty should only be with a Royalty too.

Most of all im straight.

I decided to watch the Kingdom im about to rule in the future.  The sky is full of stars and the moon brights so shine. I wonder if there's someone up there. I read about a story where the moon is the reason why they got separated.

I think its a pathetic book because, there's this Girl who have a lover that dreams about going to the moon. And He builds up a device, a flying device, what is it called again?

Uh, Rocket ship. He succeeded to land in the Moon, after 5 years of trying. But when he tries to go back to earth, the fuel can't handle it so he spends the rest of his life in the moon as the girl he loves waits for him forever.

I heard a weird noice, that makes my heartbeat faster. I turn my head to where the noice came from, its near in the other Veranda of mine. I gulped.

"Who's there?"

I walked slowly its kinda dark and the Moon is the only source of light  so i can't really see much.

"Show your self!" Or maybe im just paranoid. Maybe it's just a cat, whatever.

I turned on the Lamp and in my surprise a girl is sitting in my Bed.

What on earth does this Young Lady doing here.

My instinct said to grabbed the lamp and hit her with it but she quickly nudge it. I kept hitting her but i keep missing her.  She moves so fast.

I grabbed my butterfly knife under my pillow and pointed it towards her.

I can't  die yet. I still didn't got my first kiss!