Question 6: Dress-up

Now dress your favorite couple as EACH OTHER 8D!

Jupie: Hahahahaha!! I got it!!

Interviewer: *raises eyebrow*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on, Valon. You don't look that bad," Serenity said, trying to coax Valon out of his room.

"You can forget it!" he retorted, voice muffled by the door. "'m not comin' out, love. Knowin' Alister any 'e's prob'ly got a cam'ra trained righ' at the door t' catch me at my weakest!"

"Now what makes you think that?" asked Alister (who was, in fact, holding a camera and was fully prepared to take the necessary picture).

"I've lived with you long enough, chum. I know 'ow your brain works!"

"And yet you're still an idiot."

"Come on, Val. I'm wearing your outfit," Serenity said coaxingly. She was currently wearing a pair of Valon's jeans and a t-shirt of his, both of which dwarfed her petite figure. "It's only fair."

There was silence on the other side, followed by the unlocking of the door. "Fine. You better not laugh, Alister, or I'll punch you in the nose."

Valon then emerged from the bedroom, wearing a pair of white-washed shorts and a pink tanktop. Seconds after he emerged, however, there was a click and a flash of light.

"I knew it!" Valon howled, looking outraged as Alister promptly vanished. "Why'd I let you talk me into this, Serenity?"

"What's going on?" Skye called, peering out of her bedroom curiously. Her eyes landed on the two of them, and after a brief pause she said, "I was aware that playing dress up was a girl's game. Either way, keep it down."

Valon groaned and slumped against the wall. "Now can I 'ave my clothes back?" he begged. "Please? B'fore anyone else sees this?"

Unfortunately, Joey came right about that time to pick his sister up—and promptly roared in outrage when he saw them in each other's clothes. "That's it, Aussie! You're a dead man!"

Valon yelped and scrambled back inside his room, locking the door before diving into the closet for refuge. As an afterthought, he unlocked the door and reached around to grab Serenity before dragging her inside the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Interviewer: ......

Jupie: What? Valon and Alister love to torment each other-at least in my world they do. *smiles*

Interviewer: Ok, I wont question it.