It isn't easy to mess with our family

"What the hell is wrong with you Nandini and manik?" Shehnaaz yelled as Nandini and manik jumped on her when she was having her peaceful sleep. Sidhart stood thier and laughed at thier expressions . It was a treat to watch his family bicker . It made his heart feel warm .

"Well rise and shine dear" nandini said cheekily as manik picked shehnaaz up and threw her back on the bed.
"What the hell manik ? How many times should i tell you i am not your fucking wwe partner. " shehnaaz yelled as manik jumped out of the bed laughing at her words.
"Well i heard that you are " he said haughtily and shehnaaz threw a pillow at his face which he dodged and it landed straight on sidhart. Now this was the inauguration of war. There started a pillow fight between the four . where the pillows reduced to feathers and the room became a mess. Even they were covered in feathers as all of them jumped on the bed giggling and laughing at thier nonesensical acts. .

"Well come to the point.  Why are all three of you here ? " sana asked calming herself down.

"Well sana there is a wedding in our house. We need to shop and so so many arrangements and you are sleeping. How irresponsible?" Nandini exapserated as sana sighed at her drama.

"Fine i will be there in 15 minutes now all of you get the hell out of my room" sana yelled as they left giving her a cheeky smile.
Sana came down from her room to find nandini and manik all decked up and ready. The two were definitely over the top happy about everything and anything. She smiled waltzing towards them. Sidhart came down shortly decked in trendy casuals. All of them looked etheral as the boys walked out along with the girls. They opened the door for the girl's who sat comfortably in the cars. Manik took nandini along with him as shehnaaz tagged along with sidhart. The ride to the mall was long. The mansion was situated in the banks of the city. Sidhart fiddled with his playlist as he played his favourite song. The melodious voice of Arjit Singh boomed thorugh the car as shehnaaz who was busy staring in oblivion was brought out of her reverie. The song was beautiful and the melody made sana's legs beat along with them. Her hands moved on her own accord as sidhart just glanced at her time to time. Arjit Singh never did any party songs. His songs always have a deeper meaning behind them . Either his songs ranged from love to heartbreak or from friendship to other deeper perspectives of life. Though people loved to tune in to his music during the rough patches of thier live to find an escape from reality. His songs are sure a masterpiece. With every melody being set in stone for his beautiful and well articulated lyrics along with the taste of his melodious voice with the sprinkles of the beautiful notes he put in his songs. He sure was one of the greatest singers of all times . As sidhart considered him to be . Shehnaaz seemed to be enjoying his favourite artist as much as he do. Nandini and manik always conscended him saying " Being broken -hearted you only listen to sad songs" he chuckled thinking that. But it felt good to have someone beside him loving his taste in music and enjoying it more than him. Shehnaaz has sure been through a lot in a matter of days. If a song can lift up her mood then he can't imagine the power of music.  Shehnaaz looked at sidhart and then sighed . she turned the radio off and looked at him. Sidhart seemed to notice her actions but he continued to focus on the road..
"Sidhart I still can't get my mind around the fact that how you got to know about rohit abusing me?" Shehnaaz stated perplexed as her face contorted speaking those words out loud.
"Really shehnaaz . Does that even matter how I was able to find it out? What matters is you let some bastard raise a hand on you?" Sidhart muttered frustatedly as he clutched on to the wheel tightly. Shehnaaz sighed at it. There was no point in talking about it to him . It was as if she was talking in a dark abyss . There was no going back. He won't listen to her at all. All what he can think right now is some person manhandled a girl from his family. It was enough for a man like siddharth to burn up in flames. Over the years the conversations she had with him every month and the small amount of time she had spent with him.  She sure understood his personality that much. For a matter of fact sidhart all through his life considered shehnaaz his family while shehnaaz just neglected everything. They reached the mall as sidhart stepped out and opened the door for her. Chivalry was still valid and he believed that shehnaaz should be treated the best. What all she has done and what all she has suffered. Nothing would have been easy. Shehnaaz smiled at him stepping out of the car.
"You don't have to be so chivalrous sidhart" she smiled lightly at him as he faintly smiled back at her. It was never easy for sidhart to show his emotions. But he was trying to do that for the first time for shehnaaz.
"Not at all sana its just how i am " he chuckled as sana smiled at his playfulness and walked along with him. They met manik and nandini at the entrance as all of them walked inside the mall. They were immediately taken to the luxury brand section. The section had everything which the top 1% women of the country wants. It had branded bags , customised designer dresses , branded shoes , accesories. You name it and you have it. You pay the price and they will get you anything you want in the world of fashion. Shehnaaz and nandini immediately ran towards the dresses section as the boys laughed before following them . shehnaaz selected all the dresses which sparked her eyes first and dumped it on the man beside him. She turned around and gasped to find sidhart flooded with a pile of clothes she selected. Its been a long time since she has been this free. She forgot that sidhart was walking with her not manik or her secretary. Her face immediately turned into an apologetic one. Before she could speak anything sidhart pushed her inside the dressing room and dumped her clothes.
"Shehnaaz we are family and it pains me when i see you apologizing for something so trivial. Be happy that you didn't apologised otherwise i would have been badly hurt darling" he said dramatically as sana gasped at his words and pushed him out. As soon as she closed the door she kept her hand on her ragging heart. Damn sidhart!! What are you doing to me? Sidhart chuckled outside thinking about shehnaaz's expressions. She was hilarious and there was no doubt in it. Shehnaaz showed him atleast twenty outfits. He approved some while some were mediocre as some were downright rejected by him. He waltz around the store more and brought a few pair of clothes more for her. She loved what he brought for her. Rohit never did such a loving gesture towards her . He was also never as attentive as sidhart was today while helping her select some outfits.  She came out with the selected dresses as they billed out.
"I never knew you had such great taste sid" shehnaaz gushed as sidhart was a bit flushed at her compliment.
"Ohh it's just that i have always helped nandini in all this stuff. Now manik has taken that place . " sidhart answered vaguely as he scratched his nape.
"So it means i am like nandini to you?"she questioned playfully wriggling her brows.
'No not at all" he replied in an instant making shehnaaz startled by his response.
"I meant to say i helped her out with her clothes and she with mine. I am just a little lost" sidhart said timidly as shehnaaz smiled pulling his cheeks. He looked startled by her act but she held his hand and pulled him inside the men's showroom. She selected a few casual clothes , some traditional indian wear and some tuxedos for him. Sidhart just followed her around being her hanger once again. Smiling at his own self sidhart looked up when a shirt came flying over his head. He ducked it and then picked it up. Shehnaaz pulled him and pushed him inside the dressing room. Shehnaaz was as attentive to his clothes as he was. They rejected a few and selected some for him . After billing both of them went inside the footwear shop. They brought some pairs of shoes. Sidhart pulled shehnaaz inside the bags and accessories shop as shehnaaz was exhausted by now.
"Sid i am tired lets go back home. " shehnaaz murmured as sidhart didn't gave any heeds to her futile attempts. He selected few neck peices , anklets , bracelets , earrings , rings and lockets for her as he moved on and bought more than 2 dozen of bags for her.
"This is too much sid" sana exasperated as sidhart sighed at her reaction. Looking at the amount of things he bought for her . Sana was flabbergasted would be an understatement.
"Shut up sana . I am not up for your crap"he said walking up to her. He pulled her along with him as they entered the cafeteria where manik and nandini were already seated. Shehnaaz sat there grumpily as nandini looked intrigued.
'What happened ? Did he kiss you for you to be so grumpy" nandini stated nonchalantly as the two at hand gasped at her words.
"Nandini" two yells were heard as she dismissed the two with her hand gestures .
"Great the brother almost brought the whole damn store for me even when i said a no and the sister is just annoying. Match made in heaven" shehnaaz exasperated as manik laughed at her words and nandini smiled cheekily showing her toungue to sana. While sidhart was just flushed listening nandini's words. He got up to bring thier order. He came back with the order as an elegantly dressed lady came towards them . Nandini's face held disgust seeing her as manik was emotionless. Shehnaaz was sure intrigued seeing thier reactions. She has never seen nandini hate someone. She was a person who will apologise even if the one infront of her was wrong. She would think they must be having a bad day. This intrigued sana to know about this lady. Her brother never became emotionless like that. As if he was trying to hide his strong feelings of hate. Sana looked at the lady again who was smiling at them. Dressed elegantly in a yellow sundress with her hair tied in a bun. A few freckles on her forehead and having a subtle makeup with a pinch of accessories.  The lady sure had taste. She carried of luxury and elegance real well. Sidhart was froze on his spot . He kept the food down as he looked back at the women.
"Ohh sidhart. Its been so long we have met" she exclaimed throwing her hands around sid as he stumbled at her sudden act. Shehnaaz was fisting her hands down the table . she didn't knew why? Why was she feeling jealous. She didn't feel this way with rohit. Neither on the day she divorced with him. She just felt betrayed , decieved , lost and angry. She never felt this before. What is it?
" umm hi" sidhart said awkwardly as nandini was shooting daggers at the lady infront of her. Manik was just holding her hand calming the tigress down. He knows the moment his hand gets off nandini's palm . she will pounce on the lady and strangle her.
"I wanted to meet you so much siddharth. I am so thankful to you. I am sorry to you know . You don't have anyone in your life because of me" she stated sweetly as there was a mockery laced in her tone. This was it. Only this amount of patience shehnaaz had to not burst out at this women . With her statement she knew who the lady is . That freaking wench!
"Ohh really then I guess you need to check your facts Mrs I don't know who you are. But the fact I know is sidhart is my boyfriend so there is no need for you to be apologetic in any manner" shehnaaz said sliding her hand in his waist and pulling him in. The lady gasped at thier stance as  nandini and manik smiled brightly seeing the scenerio. Now the only thing they needed were popcorns but they compromised it with chicken and beer.
"What? I mean the news" the lady stuttered as shehnaaz smiled sweetly at her .
"Obviously the news was damn right " shehnaaz exclaimed happily as her hands moved into sidhart's hair setting them. Sidhart was flushed with thier proximity and her gestures. His heart was beating at a rapid pace. He practically zoned out of the conversation . The red tinge on his cheeks made sana smile brightly and rashmi to fume in anger.
"What is wrong with you siddharth? This girl is just using you. She has lost everything she had and divorced. Now she is comming over you" rashmi yelled as the four at hand were startled by her sudden outburst.
"Ohh we very well know who used Sidhart . So its better for you to shut your mouth bitch and get lost" nandini yelled at her as rashmi was up in flames. Her anger was skyrocketing minute by minute.
"Don't you dare say anything against sana. I can tolerate things till here. You mess with my family then you will have it from me" sidhart growled at her leaving her stumped.
"Am I not your family?" She questioned with tears brimming in her eyes as sidhart's gaze softened at her .
"No you aren't " a voice yelled and everyone looked back to see who it was. Sana saw  a teenage girl dressed in denims and sweatshirt paired with sneakers walking towards them. Her hair were open as she had nothing on her face . She sure had an eyebrow piercing and some piercings in her ears.
"Not really Mrs Rashmi Shukla . You aren't anywhere related with his family. Don't embarrass me more as you already have. He has done so much for you and yet you only know how to ruin him. Can't you let him live his damn life? Sana is not your concern. His love life is also not your damn concern. Do you get that." Ruhi yelled at her as nandini smiled brightly seeing her. Manik so wanted to hug her but the situation wasn't right.
"This is not the way you speak to your mother ruhi" sidhart said sternly as ruhi sighed. She looked at sidhart and hugged him along with sana. Sana was startled by the warm hug. She was rashmi's daughter.
"Dad I know I shouldn't do this. But the fact she has never been my mother gives me the right too. The fact I am her boss gives me the right too. If your family member's go wrong , you correct them and make them lead a happy life. Not teach them wrong things and cover up thier faults. She has done the latter one with me. It was so hard for me all these years. You don't know what happened in three months. You weren't here . These so called biological parents of mine tried to kill me . I really don't want to be there for some damn wannabe murderers. But I am over the top happy that you are with shehnaaz. I am rooting for you guys. Sexy and boyfriend make sure these to get married as soon as possible away from the bad luck named rashmi" ruhi said calmly as the only thing revovled around sidhart's head was they tried to kill ruhi. Their own daughter. How can they try to do that? Rashmi pulled ruhi as she raised her hand to slap her. Her hand was held in mid air and shoved away.
"You really can't beat the child to whom I owe my life too in front of me. Its better for you to leave lady" shehnaaz yelled as Rashmi was dragged away by kunnal her husband. He saw what blunder she was going to do. He was  in no mood to be on roads because of her fucking impulses.
"Ohh I see you remember. " ruhi stated cheekily dangling in sana's arms. She was a 18 year old girl.  Sana steadied her.
"Well how can I forget the girl who did anything and everything to protect some strangers and even got a bullet" shehnaaz said as this was another shocker for siddharth.
"Bullet . what the hell . what ? When ?" His mind was in a frenzy. What is all this about? Ruhi had always been his first child. He loved and cherished her the most. After giving birth rashmi hated her body. She went into depression and left ruhi in the hospital. Siddharth , nandini and manik took care of ruhi till 7 years of age. Then her parents turned up and he got to know that rashmi married kunnal. He was shocked to the core. It was very hard for him to part with ruhi. Still the three of them never lost contact. After that ruhi was technically raised by her grandparents because her parents wanted to handle the business. But ruhi's grandparents died a year ago and wrote off everything to her. She chose her ceo to be Saket Tripathi. He was an orphan raised and groomed by her grandparents. He was elder to Ruhi by six years. He graduated from Berkeley and was one of the top students. When he came back to the company. He made the company reach new hieghts. But her parents were always a hurdle towards the growth of the company. They tainted the name of the company in many ways. When the company and all the assests came in to her hand. The first thing she did was to remove them from thier position and give full authority to saket so that he can lead the company in the right direction. Nandini, manik and sidhart were proud of all her decisions. They new they raised a good kid.
"Calm down dad. Its nonsense. Sanu darling only knows to exaggerate. " ruhi excalimed as manik chuckled.
"Ohh so you are saying you guys are pretty close. I mean sanu darling. I haven't called my sister like that ever" manik spoke pouting at the girl who laughed teasing him more.
"No I am not. After that incident I am meeting her for the first time. Flow is a thing boyfriend . You always forget. I speak a lot of things in flow. " ruhi winked at him as she seated herself on sidhart's seat and began relishing his chicken. He nodded his head in disbelief as he pulled a chair for himself and sat between sana and ruhi.
"Sana please brief me . What the hell this atom bomb has done? Without my knowledge to begin with" sidhart exasperated and ruhi rolled her eyes. Nandini stiffled her laughs as manik was as alert as sidhart. This was a serious issue and it was unacceptable to begin with.
"Well its a long story" sana muttered as the three rolled thier eyes.
"We have all the damn time sana" nandini exasperated as sana sighed. Ruhi was sweating hearing it.
"Maybe next time. " ruhi stuttered but one look from sidhart and she was shut in an instant.
FLASHBACK
Sana was walking down the street after a hectic day at office. She had long working hours and starving herself wasn't the best ideas for her. She didn't even got one restaurant open at this time of the night. Suddenly she was pulled into a black van. She struggled to get out of thier grips as they tied her and pressed a cloth in her mouth. Everything went black. When she fluttered open her eyes  . she was in a warehouse. There was a young boy tied beside her. One boy and one more girl were tied beside the teenage guy . The other two looked rather young. Maybe below 10 years of age. Nevertheless she was the eldest and it was her responsibility to get everyone out of this mess. She scanned the room . There was no one. The room was dirty and there was just the spec of light from the moon which was lighting the area. Four men came bustling in.  They looked at all of them and stuffed sandwitches in thier mouths .
"Eat it this sandwich is all you got for 48 hours. Don't starve yourself that you don't even have energy to walk out of here" the man stated gruff voice. All of them chewed it quietly.
"Boss apart from saket. What are we gonna do of the other's ? " the man questioned as the boss smiled devilishly at him.
"Sell them" he said matter-of-factly. Sana stated wriggling in the ropes and yelling profanities at them. Though her sound was muffled due to the tape. The men ignored her and walked out .
The boy beside shehnaaz doodled his name in the dust. Shehnaaz did the same as he told her about the others too.