Chapter 10: Caught Fraternizing with the Enemy

The next day at a park called Bryant Park, a popular year-round destination in New York City which had an ice rink as Maddie, Mackenzie, Brooke, Paige, Kendall, Melissa, Jill and Kelly. Before heading to the studio, they decided to have fun at the insistence of Jill. At first, they were apprehensive, but Jill kept on insisting they have some fun and they had no choice but to go with it, knowing Abby would not be a happy camper if she found out and Jill would more than likely take the blame for it as Chloe, Nia and Asia were at the studio with Abby and their moms.

"It's kind of cool to just unwind and get away from Abby." Paige said.

"You all know she'll kill us if or when she finds out we aren't at the studio and are at the skating rink." Brooke warned.

"Come on, have some fun." Kendall told them. "Too bad Chloe, Nia and Asia aren't with us having fun."

"They are being safe like we should be, but nooooo, we had to let Jill drag us to the ice skating rink." Melissa sighed.

"This is a fantastic time to be away from Abby and her midget of a son breathing down our backs so many times." Jill stated as the girls and moms glared at Jill for calling Sebastian a midget.

"We'd rather have them breath down our backs." Kelly commented.

"You would all let Abby and Sebastian walk all over you?!"

"Better that then go behind their backs, at least we would have asked." Melissa told Jill, then they turned and saw Cathy arriving at the ice skating rink with Vivi, her team of boys, their mothers and a girl who was 12. "Looks like we have unwanted guests."

"Ugh." Kelly sighed.

"Hey, everybody!" Cathy greeted. "How are you all doing?"

"We're doing good." Jill replied.

"Cathy's a stalker." Maddie muttered.

"Not only is she finding us at competitions, but she's also finding us at recreational activities." Paige stated. "If she had been in Chicago and went to the same place Abby and Seb were, they would probably leave faster than a express train to Naperville."

"I'd would like for you to meet somebody, this is Victoria Miller, no relation to those two bozos. She is really from Stdio Larkin, but she is a guest for Candy Apples as she had won an audition." Cathy introduced, talking about the girl that was with them as the girls waved at her. Cathy noticed that Abby, Sebastian, Gianna, Chloe, Asia, Nia and their moms were not there. "Where's Abby and her kid? I thought this would be Abby and Sebastian on Ice!"

Melissa and Kelly rolled their eyes as Jill was laughing to herself through her smile.

"What brings you here?" Melissa asked.

"We came to ice skate with you." Zack replied.

"Yeah, we can let bygones be bygones for a while." Cathy suggested.

Meanwhile, Gianna and Sebastian were walking down the street after they had gotten some lunch and were heading back to the studio as Abby was with Chloe, Asia, Nia, Christi, Kristie and Holly waiting for them to arrive so they could resume rehearsals.

"That was a great lunch, Gia." Sebastian told Gianna, whenever he wasn't with Abby, he would be with Gianna.

"It sure was." Gianna agreed with the adopted son of Abby. "How about we take a fast visit to Bryant Park?"

"Sure."

Gianna and Sebastian entered the park and looked at the park, then when they looked to the skating rink, there was something that caught Sebastian's attention.