Normal Errink (smut)

"Mh~"

"Ruru, ar-en't you-u pleased?

"S$h~ let me d0 wh@t i ne3d d@rl1ng~"

The smaller figure lightly moaned out as the feline-like figure continued touching him.
Glowing royal blue strings tightened around the smaller figures body, causing them to moan out louder by the second.

"You s33m t0 like th1s Inky~"

Making eye contact from above, Ink gave him a dirty glare, he quickly wrapped his loose leg and wrapped it around Error's waist. Pulling him closer.

"Go on, do your thing~"

Error faced Ink. getting so close it was thought they were kissing.
Inks scarf was thrown to the ground by Error's canines. Ink knew he was playing with fire, But Error so close to his neck in this situation was so exciting for him.

"Mhha~"

Ink slightly arched his back. This feeling was so new to him yet so pleasuring.
The feline-like figure kissed his neck once more, this was just a tease. Which was surprising really.

"Fuck-k you Asshole"

"Whatever Y0u S@y Inky~"

Error lightly slapped Ink on his thigh. Making Ink groan out lightly.
Then it started becoming a normal habit.

Slaps, kisses and bruises ended up on Ink's thighs in the span of 7 minutes. They were very red and noticeable.
After Error was satisfied with abusing his partner's thighs, He took off his coat and sweater. He teasingly summoned his breast. The sight started making Ink feel more desperate.

"You l1ke that d0^'t you?~"

Ink nodded.

"Heh, H0vv @bout y0U be a g00d boy and do th3 same?~"

Ink slightly moaned before summoning his entire female body, he felt as if he was going to need it. Ink lightly blushed, he was quite embarrassed of his own ecto-body since he was quite flat-chested.

Ink whimpered as Error took off most of his clothes, but not out of fear. Hell, he would let Error dick him down any day if he asked.
He was just new to this.

He was left with his thigh high socks and a tank top.

Maybe he could stall for just a bit longer~

———

Short one, maybe a part 2???? Idk

That_Random_Ship *I realized that this was similar to one of your one shots sorry]