Part I-III

All these thoughts and feelings build up when your at work or school, in class or staring at your computer screen all day.Feelings get stuck in your stomach,sometimes causing a  knot and cannot be untied and is so tight it hurts to breathe.
You are tired.You want to go home so badly.You have the urge to just walk straight out of that door and leave without saying a word.But you can't, you haven't got your freedom yet.You've always got someone by the side of you.

Natural feeling normal.

You cannot let the feeling go of seeing them one more time get you down.Your better,Your grace.Your the change you want to be-not sad not happy.Natural feeling normal.

Natural feeling normal-Part I

You decide to take a walk,you feel the fresh breeze hit your skin.You feel cold, Free.Freedom has come upon you, you are now apart of Freedom.Freedom is part of you.

Natural feeling normal-Part II

Natural feeling normal is all about where you feel normal and natural.Like your life is pretty casual and basic.Nothing to interesting just a normal, healthy, good life and your not full of being popular at school or having fame or being the best artist in your class.You feel like your surrounded in these motions that wont stop occuring and will never ever go away.They tie up in a knot in your head sometimes stomach and you can't get it out.

Natural feeling normal-Part III

Feeling nauseous?Light-headed or angry?Breathe in 1..2..3.. and a few seconds.....4.Breathe out 1..2..3.. and..4.Repeat these motions until you feel okay again and ready to carry on with what your doing and go outside and have some fresh air-have a breather and let your lungs take all that fresh cold icy air in and exhale it again.Your the free in the 'Freedom'.You love the air as you sit down and lay there, your head on the soft, cold ground and you rub your head trying to get the feelings out-You can't.Thats the whole reason why you came here.Your free.

Thats why you should be apart of Freedom and Natural feeling normal.Take the Freedom in and never let it occur that people take it away from you- You have your own rights to vote, to eat, to swim.