❝ Dance Teacher ❞

Yizhan

A black car arrived in front of a school, the famous Yunmeng-Lan Academy, getting the attention of a few students

A black car arrived in front of a school, the famous Yunmeng-Lan Academy, getting the attention of a few students. The door opened and a tall, handsome man got out. He wore black jeans and a black turtleneck, with some necklaces completing the look. He walked straight into the huge building, to the director's office and knocked. "Come in." The young man opened the door and walked over to the table. "Oh! You must be the new dancing teacher. Wang Yibo, 26 years old, graduated at Beijing university, right?" "Yes, good morning, Sir.", Wang Yibo answered politely. "Okay, my secretary will show you the dance room since there's only 10 minutes left before practice starts. We can discuss the details later.", the director smiled and bid the new teacher goodbye before his secretary came to escort him.

Wang Yibo opened the door and stepped into the dancing room. It was a hall with mirrors on one site and white walls covered in pictures of the dance students on the other, it was also much bigger compared to the school where he worked before. He was met with gazes from about 30 students and he smiled at them. "Good morn-", before he could finish, he was cut off by the door opening and a boy storming in. "I'm sorry!", he bowed and apologised with a light chuckle. Wang Yibo looked over and couldn't help but notice how beautiful he was. He had dark, black hair, pale, smooth skin and beautiful eyes, on top of that his smile was adorable. "It's okay, since it's the first day after holidays and I'm new here, I'll let it slide. What's your name by the way?" "Xiao Zhan.", the boy smiled again. "Now, let's start where I left off", he took a pen and a paper with his student's names on to check if everyone was here, "Well seems like Mr. Xiao is present. Now I'll call each of your names and you will answer so I can check."

After a while he was finished and decided to start teaching the dance for the school competition in a few months, right away. They lined up to copy their teacher's moves and Xiao Zhan was in the front row, next to his best friends Yu Bin and Wang Zhuocheng. The dance teacher put on some hip hop music and instructed them to copy it. The students carefully watched their new teacher and copied what he was doing. Xiao Zhan was about to turn around when a hand pushed him forwards and he fell directly onto the older man. "Ouch!", he exclaimed looking behind him, already suspecting a certain person. "Mr. Xiao? Would you mind getting off of me?", Wang Yibo questioned, bringing the younger boy back to reality. Only then he noticed the awkward position they were in. He was on top of his teacher, hands on each of his shoulders. Xiao Zhan's eyes widened and he got up immediately and bowed. "I'm so sorry!" Wang Yibo also got up and pointed to the spot next to his friends, so he stood back. While their teacher continued to explain the dance, his friend Wang Zhuocheng, who was the tough one in their group, turned around and smacked a slightly older boy behind him. Despite having a face of an angel, Zhu Zanjin was literally the worst person in their school. Right after him follows Liu Haikuan, one of his friends. For some unknown reason Zhu Zanjin hated Xiao Zhan and always bullied him. Liu Haikuan, as 'loyal' as he is, did everything the other told him to do, therefore he was also Zhan's bully.