Last part (frl this time)

*The boys reaction*

3rd person pov

"Where the hell is he?" Daniel asked everyone, "you guys know this isn't something Corbyn would do."

"Hey calm down Daniel, I bet he's fine wherever he is. He probably found a girl and spent a couple nights with her. You know how he has been since Christina, trying to find a replacement" Jonah said trying to convince Daniel he was alright, even though they all knew he probably wasn't. 

The boys tried calling Corbyn's phone, texting him, and praying that he was okay. 

It was around 4 a.m. when there was a loud banging on the door. All the boys rushed to the door, hoping that it was going to be Corbyn. It wasn't.

"Oh Jesus" Zach exclaimed, "What's wrong officers? Did you find our friend Corbyn Besson?" Zach with a hopeful look on his face asked.

"Hi son, I'm officer David with the LAPD. I am so sorry to inform you that Your guys' friend Corbyn Besson has been found dead. We believe it was suicide." 

"Oh my gosh, this can't be happening." Jack gasped trying to hold back his tears.

"Can you tell me what exactly happened?" Jonah asked wanting to know why, where, and maybe who he was with.

"All the information I have is he was with a brunette, short haired girl. They jumped off of a thirty story building. I will give you more info once i get it" After that Officer David walked back to his car and drove off.

All of the boys stood in shock, They went over their last moments with Corbyn, their first moments, and their favorite moments. It came to a shock to all of them. None of them ever thought that Corbyn was depressed or sad at all. He was always happy. Always smiling.

After a couple months none of the boys felt the band was the same without Corbyn. They soon after split up. They also tried recording songs, but they were missing that one piece. Corbyn. 

Jonah moved on to have a solo career. He didn't make music much but when he did, it was amazing. Zach moved on to go back to school. He finished high school, and went onto college to become an astronomer. He only did it for Corbyn because Corbyn loved astronomy. Daniel never really moved on. He pretty much did nothing. Jack went on to have a kid. A beautiful daughter named Lavender. That took away most of the pain from Corbyn's death.

Even though most of the boys "moved on", they all always missed Corbyn no matter what. 

__________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Wow. It has been 2 years since I finished this story. I realized how bad it was hahah. It definitely could use more detail in it. I got a request on the last post I made on this book to make a part with the boys reaction, so I did it. I hope you guys enjoyed it.

Also lowkey thinking about redoing this book. I have so many ideas on what I should do.