! 2 !

Aint no way boi

Nayva Marie 18 (Me)

bbg.Zyxn instagram post

" Where is my sisterr and brother" I asked my bestfriend Comora

" Ion know and I dont care you show them so much affection and i was your first day 1
Do better "MISTER"" She said wit a attitude.

" If you wanna fight just say that" I said walking past her to the kitchen.

Everyone was at the group crib. This where we do all our stuff and hang out.
It was packed and my father pays the rent since he's the best obviously.

See you might think im spoiled im very much normal child
I live in Louisiana but in the some ghetto part i dont know how you wanna call it
just letting you know there is sum hood shit around here even my group lol.

But my family is the type you could call rich since my grandmother is a ALMOST millionare.
AND yess i am the favorite grandchild I was the last child to be born duh they obviously didnt think my siblings were good so you know they had to make me. BUT ANNYYYWHOOO

I went to get me some snacks from the pantry but they always wanna tease me making my shit
All the way at the top.

They know im only 5'2 while everyone else is taller than me.

" YALL FREAKIN GET ON MY NERVES SOMEONE COME HELP MEEE" I yelled.

I heard someone come down the stairs to the kitchen it Miah aka Jeremiah.

" Baeee can you helppp meeee" I said in a sad voice making a face.

" Stop playing wit me, what I tol you bout calling me dat" He said getting the snacks for me.

I smacked my lips and snatched my snacks out of his hand.

I know he want me he just keep on playing wit me
LIke cmon and fuck wit me now so yo hoes can stop texting you tf.

Then My brother Dev/Devon came down.

" BROTHERRRRRR WHERE WERE UUUUUU" I said jumping onto him and hugging him.

" Ew sister I love you but you need to go to the gym its giving fat" He said in his girl tone.

" Dont do that I will smack you" I said pinching him.

" Igghhh ighh love you sisterrrrrrr" He said waving like james charles.

I shook my head and got some one my apple juice it was all gone.

I was reallly having the worst day and I knew exactly who drunk it.

" SOMEONE BOUT TO GET THEY ASS BEAT BY NAYY YALL BETTER HIDEE" Miah yelled.

I heard doors slamming and locking as I was going up stairs.
Bitch I got keys for all yall rooms yall keep forgetting.

I unlocked Chris door and went straight to him and grabbed is small twist in his hair.

" WHY YOU DRUNK MY APPLE JUICE NIGGA" I yelled beating him up.

" BITCH BECAUSE THERE WAS NOTHING ELSE TO DRINKK" He said covering his face.

" GO BUY ME MORE FUCKING JUICE YOU COTTON PICKER YOU PORCH MONKEY LOOKING NIGGA" I SAID POINTING OUTSIDE THE ROOM.

" NO YOU ELEPHANT YOU GO BUY YOUR OWN SHIT YOU SLOW SNAIL YOU SHORT GORILLA" He yelled back.

" WHO YOU YELLING AT YOU HOUSE KEEPER GO BUY ME MORE JUICE AND IF I DONT SEE NUN IN MY FRIDGE IMMA KICK YOU OUT" I said leaving the room.

" Love you bestieeee" He said in a girl tone.

" LOVE YOU TOOOOOOOO" I yelled and slammed his door.

" I swear sometimes he can be gay" Rena said coming out of his room.

" Isn't he I thought he was" I said laughing.