Chapter 1

"Baby" Kirishima says quietly walking into the bedroom that him and his husband Hanta Sero share. "What's up love?" Sero asks looking up from his phone. "Could we cuddle please I know we haven't been able to in a while due to me working all the time but I'm going to be off work for a few days, so I just wanted to spend my time with you if you don't mind and if you don't want too, I completely understand" Kirishima says climbing into the bed next to his husband who had put his phone on the nightstand next to the bed. "I wish you wouldn't ask you know I love when we cuddle even though we haven't cuddled in quite a while" Sero says pulling Kirishima closer to him. Sero missed being able to cuddle with his husband and Kirishima just missed his husband's touch. With Kirishima working so much he never got to do anything with his husband. Until he was fired at least. He didn't want to tell Sero that he had been fired from his job because he didn't want Sero to leave him. "Oh, baby I wrote the first chapter if my book finally!" Sero smiles jumping out of bed to grab his papers from his bag then jumping back into the bed and handing the papers to Kirishima.

"Chapter 1- The Night Shift... It was a dark night and Eijiro knew that he needed to get home to his family. 'Where ya headed pretty boy?' An older looking male says walking behind Eijiro. 'Going home to my family' Eijiro says before walking off again. By this point he was being followed and he knew it. He took all the turns that he could until he saw a familiar someone in the back alley. 'Bakubro, Kamibro!' Eijiro shouts running over to the two black dressed males. 'Kirishima?" The eletric blond know as Kaminari questions holding onto his ash blond boyfriend's arm. 'Why are you here?' Bakugou asks. 'I'm lost' The red headed shark laughs nervously. 'Let's get you back then' Bakugou says before they all journey into the night." Kirishima reads.

"Wow baby this is amazing!" Kirishima smiles then kisses his husband on the cheek. "Thanks baby I worked hard on it" Sero smiles. "I bet you did I'm glad I was the first to read it and I love how you used me for the main character" Kirishima says passionately kissing Sero. Sero kissed back then smiles as they pull away. "I missed that" Sero giggles. "Me to baby" Kirishima smiles. "Damnit I gotta take this" Kirishima says checking the caller ID on his phone. Sero nods and watches Kirishima answer the phone with a small frown.

"Eijiro, I thought you were clocked in!" Kirishima's boss says into the phone.

"I told you I was taking a few days off" Kirishima frowns.

"Well, I'm gonna need you here because two people just quit and got fired so I don't honestly care if you're taking a few days off or not if you cherish your job, you might wanna get in here" His boss says.

"Yes Sir" Kirishima says before hanging up.

"Baby you said you wouldn't go back in" Sero whimpers. "I know but I really don't have an option right now" Kirishima explains as he changes into his work uniform. "What happened to this being our anniversary?" Sero frowns with tears in his eyes. "I know love and I'm gonna have a few words with my boss about it to" Kirishima says quietly. "How long will you be there for?" Sero asks his husband clearly upset at the fact of him leaving. "Not long I hope" Kirishima frowns.

'I thought he fired me why does he need me there' Kirishima thought as he wiped the tears from his husband's eyes. "Don't worry I'll be home soon and we can cuddle all night and watch all the movies that you want and I'll even pick up your favorite snacks on my way home how's that sound?" Eijiro says kissing Sero on the cheek. Sero nods and pulls the covers over his head. "I love you Hanta and I'll text or call you when I'm on my way home ok?" Eijiro smiles. Sero smiles again and with that Kirishima left.