1. Gotta Have Her

Nias POV
~~~
I couldnt keep my eyes off them. She wasnt paying Asia any attention. I hated that. Asia kept trying to make jokes but Zaria would fake laugh everysingle time. Zaria was a hoe and everyone knew it but never told Asia. Zaria was the type to just fuck and leave. Shes cheated on Asia with so many guys and girls. I feel so bad for Asia, she deserves way better.

Asia- *catches Nia staring at them* why the fuck is she staring at me

Zaria- shit I dont know, ask her *rolls her eyes*

Asia- *glances at nia*

Nia- *looks away quickly*

Zaria- shes kinda cute...

Asia- *looks at Zaria* really?

Zaria- Im kidding *looks at nia*

~ The Bell Rung~
Nia- *gathers her stuff and goes to her locker*

Zaria- *catches up to nia and bumps into her* omg im so sorry! I didnt see you * bends down purposely putting her ass on nia*

Nia- uhh..its fine *helps her*

Zaria- Im zaria *smiles and holds out her hand*

Nia-I know

Zaria- *puts her hand away and gets up* whats your name

Nia- you know who I am *rolls her eyes*

Zaria- I forgot *giggles*

Nia- Its Ania but call me nia....

Zaria- Ok Nia *smiles*

Nia- Mm

Zaria- Wooo my arms hurt

Nia- *ignores her*

Zaria- can you carry my books to class?

Nia- *sighs* I guess *grabs her books and walks her to class*

Zaria- thanks *grabs her books*

Nia- mhm * starts walking away*

Zaria- Nia...are you good at english

Nia- Yea I speak it everyday

Zaria- oh... well ai need help on an assignmet so can you maybe help me?....

Nia- uhmm...sure

*they exchange numbers*

Zaria- ok see you later *smirks looking nia up and down*

Nia- Okay..

Nias POV
~~~~
Zaria kept flirting with me and it was annoying as hell. She knows that shes with Asia but continues to flirt with me.

~20 minutes before class ends~

Zaria kept texting me and i tried to ignore the messages but I decided to look at the message. "Come to the girls bathroom". I asked the teacher if I could go to the restroom. As i was walking to the bathroom, i saw Asia walk out then she looked at me and smiled. Iblushed back. Then I got another text from Zaria. "im wet", I stopped at the bathroom and stood there...i dont know if i should go in...

~~~~~~~~
Ok guys if you dont support gays then kindly unfollow. Please dont leave negative comments.

Should i keep going??
Comment yes or no🌈💕