2. StudyBuddy

Nias POV
~~~~
I was debating on if I should go in or not. I was scared but i finally walked in.

Zaria- *walks towards nia*

Nia- uh hi

Zaria- hey *smiles*

Nia- can you back up damn *rolls her eyes*

Zaria- *bites her lip* yea

Zarias POV
~~~~
I wanna fuck her so bad. I love a girl thats fiesty. I know she want me, who wouldnt want me? *smirks* damn she got a nice body. Perfect breast, perfect plump ass, sexy ass smile, long coily brown hair, and brownskin. *looks nia up and down* damn. Asia to soft for me. She not aggresive for me. I love that shit. She the lovey dovey type. I just wanted fuck period.

Nias POV
~~~~~~~
She kept looking at me, I was getting uncomfortable. She smirked at me and I rolled my eyes and walked out. She grabbed me and pulled me close to her. I pulled away and she grabbed my ass. Thats a major turn on for me! I felt butterflies and slapped her hand away and looked at her. She looked me straight in my eyes.

Asias POV
~~~~~~~
I left my backpack in the bathroom FUCK! I ran back to the bathroom and bumped into Nia.

Asia- Oh my gosh im so sorry! *grabs her hand*

Nia- *stares at her*

Asia- You ok?

Nia- ....Yea *looks down then back at her, putting her hair behind her ear*

Asia- good *laughs nervously, rubs her neck and goes in the bathroom and grabs her backpack*

Zarias POV
~~~~~~
I tried to kiss Nia and she pushed me into the wall which made me fall into the trashcan. Shes gonna regret that.

Asias POV
~~~~~~
I saw Zaria in the bathroom. Its been a good 10 minutes since I left and she was still in here?

Asia- Wht happened to you *laughing*

Zaria- *ignoring her*

Asia- *stops laughing* Zaria *walks towards her*

Zaria- were done...*low tone*

Asia- who?

Zaria- us....

Asia- *silent and takes a deep breath* Ok *starts walkin away*

Zaria- your to soft for me, you act like a little girl, always tryna hold my hand in the hallway and shit. I jus-*GCO*

Asia- *turns around* And You A Hoe...*walks away*

*THE BELL RINGS*

Zaria POV
~~~~~
I stood there. I didnt know what to say back. So I text Nia...

Zaria- We broke up

Nia- ok

Zaria- sooo im coming over at 6

Nia- no your not

I was coming over regardless. I read the message, tracked her phone, then left the bathroom.

Asias POV
~~~~~
I saw Nia at her locker after school and walked over to her.

Asia- *leans on the locker* Hey *smiles*

Nia- *jumps and spills her juice on her clothes* Shit!

Asia- OH MY GOD..UH.. LET ME HELP *takes her jacket off and wraps it around Nias waist, covering up the stain*

Nia- *laughing* Your lucky I dont get mad easily *laughing more*

Asia- *starts laughing* Im so sorry!

Nia- Its fine *smiles/blushing*

Asia- *blushing at Nias smile* wow

Nia- what *laughs*

Asia- your smile *smiles*

Nia- oh my god *giggles covering her mouth*

Asia- *moves Nias hand* Dont cover it

Nia- *blushes looking in her eyes then turns around and grabs her stuff*

Zarias POV
~~~~~
Im just watching the whole damn thing! Asia walking her to her car WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!

~~~~~~~~
Vote & Comment for more pleasee
🌈💕