The beginning

You stared at Almond, right by the fountain in the kingdom's Vanilla Park, in awe. You were so surprised that Almond, the busy chief who was always working, actually had time to arrive. He stared at you with concern and confusion.       "How long are you going to stare at me? Why'd you 'invite' me to come here."      You blinked aggressively and shook your head a bit, as you had been staring into Almond's eyes.    "I wanted to.. well, hangout for a while."   You said with full knowledge that you intended for it to be a date.       "Ah.. I see,"   he said calmly, pulling out a messy old notepad reading through 3 or 4 pages.    "I guess I have time to stay here, with uh, you."    He looked you up and down, from your face to your thighs.   You already were imagining what Almond was like... well, in bed. 
You then closed your eyes, and opened them to see a policeman's office,   no,  a sheriff's office.   It's like time is paused, and you have a moment to examine where you are.    You're lying on your stomach, on the desk of the sheriff's office, with a few papers on it, but most knocked into the floor. Along with pens, a phone and other things a normal sheriff's desk would have. 
Time seems to un-pause. You're undressed, with your legs bent in the air. Dearest Almond is behind you. Thrusting his large, hard, wet, cock in and out of you're tight pussy.    "Ngh!!~...Oh.. fuck!"   You have no clue how this happened but your sure to be enjoying it. He keeps thrusting continuously, so far inside. "You're so tight, kitten." He continued, gaining speed after speaking. You breathe heavily and consistently moan. "Ah~ Ah!~ Sl..slow dow- Ngh!" You moan. You hold your eyes closed, letting out a tear, it hurts a bit but its so enjoyable.
You opened your eyes. You're no longer in the sheriff's office.