"You think I'm special?"

As you realize that your no longer in the sheriff's office that you were in previously you look around the room that you're now laying in. You're in a comfortable bed that you almost sink into. It almost seems like your in a private high school's infirmary. You lean forward and sit up. "Gah!" You groaned, your back feels like absolute shit. It's so sore.
"Ah, you're finally awake," someone spoke, suggesting you'd been asleep for a short while at least. You turned your head to the right to see Almond sitting a medical desk signing paper work. He turns his chair and rolls over to you. "I had to stay with you because the station's medical assistants we're busy with a crime." It sounded like he tried to make it sound like he was unhappy about the fact, but he painfully failed.
"Well.. thanks I guess?" You took a moment to think while Almond awkwardly started at you. "Based off the aching in my back I'll presume I passed out some why, is that right sir?"     I try to sit up but moan in pain trying.
"Hey, hey, lay down. I don't want you sitting up dear." Almond ends with coughing loudly. "Sorry, I meant citizen.. yeah." He stares at you seriously and you blush crazily. "Are you sick? Why are you red?" He puts his hand up to your hand and presses gently. "You aren't warm, are you alright?"
You get more red by the second and aggressively nod. "Yes! I'm totally fine!" Almond lets out a sigh of relief and puts his hand on your shoulder.
"That's good, I don't want someone as special as you getting hurt." he says as calm as ever, as if he goes around calling everybody special.
"Ah?! Wh- wha-" You scramble and your eyes enlarge. "You think I'm special?" You say flustered staring awkwardly. "Yeah, I say that because you're super pretty. And I'm serious, you're absolutely gorgeous and your body is so perfect." He says sternly and leans towards you, his expression changes as does his tone of voice once he places his hand on your chin and lifts your face. "You do understand that this doesn't mean anything and you should take it as a simple compliment. I don't want you to think you have any chance of getting together with me. You're just a lucky civilian that couldn't possibly benefit me. You should feel happy and move on." He quietly tells you flicking your head kind of rudely.
"Uh- yes I totally understand I would never want anything with you. Hahah.." You say in a rather embarrassing way. You lie to him and make a slight pouty face thinking deeply about your dream.
"That's good, pretty lady." He begins to roll away when you grab his arm and pull him back to you.
Before he says anything you kiss him on the face and he hesitates greatly to return it. He passionately moves his tongue inside yours and so many thoughts are going through your head. But he then bites your tongue and pulls away.
In an instant he jumps out of his chair and moves on top of you, staring seriously into your eyes and you try to cover your face. He pins your hands behind your head and leans to bite your neck gently. You let out a quiet whimper as he whispers in your telling you to 'fucking shut up' and he then kisses you moving his tongue all around yours, moving into a make-out session. You feel a happy sensation all over as he presses against you pushing his lips against yours. You quietly explore his mouth but accidentally moan when you feel his member touch your crotch through his jeans.
Almond leans away from the kiss and looks at you angrily.    "I told you to keep your trap shut, I don't want you making more noises then we need. I couldn't bear being caught doing this with a civilian."