Child of Plants

Ink is just...in awe...at what had just happened to him. Nothing else can describe this feeling. In awe is the only thing that he can think of right now, and nothing else could even fit.

It has only been just a day since he had met Kuno. Apparently...she is something called a 'Sekirei', which is what she calls herself to be. Apparently...they are not born from Earth, their species are not born from Earth. Instead, they are from outside of Earth. Which means that they are not from the Underworld or from Heaven. This means that they are from space. Meaning, they're extraterrestrials. Apparently...what ended up happening was that she got...winged, by Ink, which ended up not only making her powers stronger, as time goes on, but it also ended up counting as a form of...marriage and bonding, to Ink...which he was not prepared to hear. Needless to say, Ink was a little freaked out, but he was able to keep a cool head and tries to accept the information given.

After all that was cleared up, Ink decided to bring himself back home, and this time, she decides to bring Kuno with him, since it is obvious she has no hone to go back to. After all...why would an alien have a home immediately. Although...the thing about Kuno is that...she can very pretty clumsy. She even once tripped on a small pebble, and Ink had to use his powers, or use his own body to try and catch her if she were to fall. But other than that, her personality is similar to that of another shy girl that is living with Ink.

While Kuno was a little bit uncomfortable at meeting with the people living in Ink's house at first, in time, she became comfortable enough to hang around them

While Kuno was a little bit uncomfortable at meeting with the people living in Ink's house at first, in time, she became comfortable enough to hang around them. She even get to see that they are here to be friends with her, especially Papyrus, who is excited to have an alien as a friend...and sister-in-law.

and sister-in-law

Unsurprisingly...Kuno and Rishia, they both get along very well, due to having very similar, shy personalities, both although...for a very strange reason, Rishia seems to be very jealous of something. But Kuno does not notice, as she still is very friendly to her. Ink, however, does notice, and tries to talk to her about it...but Rishia would not answer, and instead, tries to hang out with Ink even more.