Chapter 4~

"Are you sure? You weren't sleepwalking right?"Taara asked Shubman after he narrated his previous night's experience.

"Shut up yaar! I never sleepwalk, you know that very well. It's your habit!"Maan protested.

"Just once or twice I did so okay. Don't mock me. Huh!,"Taara replied.

"But whatever Maan is saying is a highly suspicious matter. As per his description, it can be considered pretty well that there's a hidden room somewhere underneath the patio,"Samadrita opined.

"And someone or something is locked in that room!"Maan added.

"Is it's a ghost? Or maybe some kind of cult follower is hiding there!"Taara added getting scared.

"No! No! Not that. Have you both heard about our another cousin? She's of my age. I haven't heard her name though. Taiji was speaking about her last day and then Kaki sa called her downstairs. Where is she? We haven't seen her yet!"Samadrita said.

"Maybe they have married her off already!"Taara added.

"Very much possible! But the matter is who's the mysterious person in this house? Shall we ask Vishal Bhaiya?"Maan asked.

"No! We have just met. Let him be comfortable around us, then we'll ask. And Bhai, promise me you won't come out of your room at night again unless it's needed. We are new here and it's better we don't interfere in the matter of this house. And Taara! Even you won't mention about this matter to anyone,"Samadrita said.

"Okay Di!"the twins replied together and Samadrita said,"good! now let's go downstairs and have our breakfast quickly. We have to catch the train."

Collecting their bags they came downstairs together to find their mother working at the kitchen.

"Maa! Mujhe bula liya hota!"Samadrita said while going to help her and she said,"nah! tu baith, breakfast karr jaldi se. Train miss ho jayegi nahi toh."

"Aur aap Maa? Aap nahi jaoge?"Shubman asked while coming to the kitchen.

"I have taken a transfer, Maan. Main yaha parhaungi Jaipur ke school mein,"Trinayani said.

The siblings went quiet. They knew how much their mother loved teaching at the Delhi's school, but now it wasn't possible for her to travel everyday and look after the household works too. Hence this much compromise was necessary.

"Re maara Laade sa ke kar raha ve rasode mein? Jaa jaake baith jaa. Kaalej nahi jaana!"Gayatri Devi said while going towards the pooja room.

Samadrita pulled Maan along and made him sit down so as to avoid any kind of further words from the old lady, which might lead to their delay.

After quickly having their breakfast the siblings came out of the house. The roads were silent. The sweeper was sweeping the streets. It was 5:40 a.m, and Jaipur was still in the world of morning dreams.

Their lifestyle in Delhi was different. Though they have been early risers, yet they never woke up so early. 6 a.m was the usual time when they used to wake up. But now from this very day, 4:30 was the time. Their train's timing was 6 a.m, hence they had to reach beforehand. There was a short cut way to the station, which Vishal had already explained them the previous night at dinner time. How they wished him to be awake too, however, he won't wake up before 7 a.m.

"I am already feeling dizzy. God knows what I'll do at college today!"Taara said while they were near the station.

"Whatever you do, just don't sleep!"Maan said.

"As if you're not feeling sleepy!"Taara teased back.

"No am not! Today a special person is coming to visit us. He will be our mentor for the practicals this year. He's one of the best Neurosurgeon in the country at current time,"Maan replied while they walked quicker as it was almost time for the train's arrival.