Chapter 22

The following day Johnny took great care of Jaehyun after their special night.

It was time for Jaehyun to leave after feeling all better.

"I'm going to miss you," Johnny said.

"Don't be like that. We'll still see each other sometime," Jaehyun replied.

"So you're saying you won't miss me?"

"No- I- Okay maybe I will but that doesn't mean we can stop hanging out as friends and only friends just not as much as we used to."

"I understand. Good luck with Taeyong."

"Thank you."

Johnny hugged Jaehyun as hard as he could.

Jaehyun could feel a sensation in his stomach.

It was as if his alpha was telling it was right to be with Johnny.

No.

What was Jaehyun thinking?

He loved Taeyong.

Walking home, Jaehyun felt quite lonely.

It was peaceful at night.

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥

Once he arrived home thoughts and memories of Johnny popped in his head.

He didn't want to admit he'd actually miss Johnny.

He didn't want to appear weak or frail especially since he was an alpha but he couldn't help it.

Jaehyun cried.

Why?

Maybe because he would miss Johnny.

Stop being an idiot Jaehyun.

And with that, Jaehyun went to sleep, tears in his eyes.

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥

A week passed and Jaehyun decided today was the day.

He had cried for at least a couple days and was feeling slightly better although on the inside he felt lost and without comfort.

Taeyong opened the door to find Jaehyun standing in front of him.

He tried to close the door but Jaehyun used his strength to push it open and close it behind him.

"What are you doing here?" Taeyong asked.

Jaehyun gave Taeyong a bouquet of black roses.

Roses being Taeyong's favourite flower and black being his favourite colour.

"Taeyong... I know I've fucked up so many times but I really want to apologise for my actions. You don't understand how much you mean to me. I love you and only you. It's okay if you don't forgive me I understand but if it makes you any better I cut off most connections with Johnny and we'll only see each other every now and then and I promise I will change for you," Jaehyun said, passing the roses to Taeyong and also opening a box with 2 beautiful rings inside.

"It's a promise ring. If I can get better and change you promise that we can take the next level?"

"I don't know what to say."

"I'll give you as long as you need. I know I've done something terribly wrong."

"Jaehyun I forgive you," Taeyong said.