Ddakji

Adam POV:
Me and Justin are classmates when we are in collage and became bestfriends. We started do to some youtube channel and it didnt work. So we find other job. Me and Justin split up just to find a job and we will just gonna meet in mcdonalds.

Justin POV:
Me and Adam spilt up and when i was in train there is a mysterious man with a black suit and a briefcase. And he come to me and said "hey wanna play ddakji?" He said. I ask him to how to play it, because im kinda bored because the train is still not in the terminal yet. "First you need to pick a color" he said, and i pick the blue one. "So now you need to flip my paper, if you flip it i will give you $10,000 (ten thousands dollars) and if you i flip it you need to give me $10,000" he said. And i know that me and Adam need that money because we need to pay the bills. And i said "Deal". And we played its his turn first, and i didnt flip it:(. He said "give me $10,000". But i dont have a money because we are bankrupt. "Its okay i just need to slap you" he said. "Wait what you will gonna slap me!??" I asked. "Yes i will just gonna slap you because you dont have money" he said and i said okay so he slap me again and again cause i cant flip it. And at the 7th time i finally flip it. So he gave me the $10,000 and gave me a card.

And it has a number at the back

And it has a number at the back. "Just call that number if you want some money" he said, and left. So i go in Mcdonalds to meet Adam. I said that we can already pay the bills. And he said that too. Maybe its just a coincidence. I didnt tell him that i have a card.

Adam POV:
okay i got a card from a myterious man and got a $10,000 and got slapped because i dont have money. And i wanna call the number behind of the card.

Later on the same evening.

Adam POV:
i really need some money. So i call the number behind and they said "just meet me in the ******** and wait the black car that has a plate number ******. So i go in the address and got in the black car.

Justin POV:
So i call the number behind at the card. And Adam told me that his job is nightshift. So i call the number because Adam is not here.

Ps: Adam and Justin got the card. They dont tell to anyone that they got that card.