¤21¤

(So I got paid today,, 125$ less than what I was supposed to be paid, a little pissed about that. I already feel like shit but here's a new chapter so you guys don't feel like shit,, hope y'all have a good day/night :D)

"Thanks? I've had a lot of practice in prison... I'd always... help people out I guess." Kazutora blushed as he said this and looked at Baji. The black haired man tilted his head slightly in question. Kazutora realized Baji's confusion and giggled slightly. "I used to suck dudes dicks cause it's kinda fun. I like my hair pulled and being choked as well." Kazutora explained as Baji's eyes widened slightly and Chifuyu came back from his bedroom with pyjama pants on, sitting on the chair across from his boyfriends. "What are you two talking about?" The blonde asked as he looked at the two.

"Sucking dick and being choked." Kazutora said deadpan making Chifuyu choke on his spit. "Damn was that not enough for you Tora? I mean I can go again if you give me a second." Chifuyu said while trying to catch his breath. Kazutora and Baji both shook their heads. "No it's okay. Baji was just telling me how good I was and I just told him I had a lot of practice. And that I liked my hair pulled and being choked." Kazutora explained quietly. Chifuyu blushed at the thought of Kazutora having had sex with other people. "Damn, so your body count's pretty high?" Chifuyu asked as he got off the chair and sat beside Baji. Kazutora followed Chifuyu with his eyes and smiled sheepishly at the question.

"Y- yea I guess... is that an issue for you guys?" Kazutora asked as he looked at the two. Baji and Chifuyu shook their heads almost in unison. "Nah it's fine with me! More experience. And you're really fucking good at sucking dick so..." Baji said as he started playing with Kazutora's hair. Chifuyu hummed in agreement. "Yea it doesn't bother me either. You made Baji cum pretty quick." Chifuyu said as he put a hand on Baji's thigh, causing him to jump a little. Baji blushed and groaned. "Oi! Fuck you! You would've cum sooner if Kazutora was sucking YOUR dick!" Baji turned to Chifuyu to argue as Kazutora giggled at the two. "I mean- I'm not apposed to it Chifuyu..." Kazutora offered, the younger smiled at him and shook his head.

"Maybe another time, ice already got my pyjamas on and I dont want to do much more laundry. But I will keep that in mind Tora." Baji smirked at his younger boyfriend and scoffed. "What? You scared you're gonna cum too soon?" Chifuyu rolled his eyes and grabbed Baji's chin, turning his head to face the younger. "Baji-san. I said I didn't want to do more laundry. Now, go show Kazutora where he can sleep tonight," Chifuyu looked over his shoulder at Kazutora, "if he wants to that is." Chifuyu then looked back at the black haired man and pecked his lips. Baji nodded silently and stood, Kazutora then followed his boyfriend down the hall. Baji turned into his and Chifuyu's room.

"So, if you want, Fuyu doesn't mind you sleeping with us from now on. If that's something you'd be interested in?" Baji phrased the statement as more of a question than he had intended. Kazutora nodded and smiled. "Yea sure! If both of you are okay with it." Kazutora said as Baji nodded. "Yea Fuyu said it was okay with him, he's usually big spoon and I'm little spoon so... you can be whatever you want I guess." Baji said as he pulled some pyjama pants out of a drawer with some boxers and a big hoodie. Kazutora nodded and turned to leave so he could get his own clothes to change into.

Kazutora grabbed a hoodie, some panties and short pyjama bottoms and changed in the spare room he was in. Once he was changed, he left the room and ran into Chifuyu in the hallway by accident. He apologized as Chifuyu looked him up and down. "O- oh yea, heh it's o- okay. W- wasn't looking where I w- was going anyway." Chifuyu stuttered out as he lead Kazutora into his and Baji's room. As soon as Baji saw Kazutora, his jaw dropped. "Damn Tora, nice legs. What kind of underwear are you wearing?! Cause I know that boxers are too long for those damn shorts!" Kazutora blushed slightly at Baji's question. "Oh, it's the women's underwear from that one store we went to. I wanted to wear something cool tonight cause I tend to get hot around people and I didn't want to get you two all sweaty." Kazutora explained as Chifuyu stared at the older man from the bed and Baji nodded in acknowledgement.

Kazutora sat in the middle of the king sized bed, between his new boyfriends. "So, im tired and I want to be held. If I don't have arms around me by the time I fall asleep, I'm burning down a bank." Baji said as he lay down and get comfortable in the bed. Kazutora chuckled at Baji's over dramatic response to not being cuddled. "Don't call his bluff Tora. One time he said he'd break his bike if he didn't have something to eat in 5 minutes, and let's just say... Baji-san didn't have a bike for a while." Chifuyu said as he lay down as well. Kazutora sighed and rolled his eyes at the thought of what Baji would do. Kazutora wrapped his arms around Baji then felt arms around his own waist and craned his head to look at Chifuyu.

Chifuyu smiled at Kazutora, the latter smiling back and turning back to the man infront of him. Baji had begun snoring and Kazutora chuckled at how fast the black haired man had fallen asleep. He started coddling closer to Baji and relaxing until he felt movement against his ass and the arms around his torso got tighter.