Part 26

Vansh- Get ready Riddhima..

Riddhima- Why?

Vansh- whats today??

OH Shit how could I forget...He is getting an award for best business man and I didnt even wish him luck..I quickly pecked his lips... He smiled.

Riddhima- all the best..

Vansh- Thanks..

He smirked..Or it was just a different kind of smirk..

Riddhima- Whats that??

Vansh- what what ?

Riddhima- that Face..

He smiled..

Vansh- I am just happy..

Yeah I am stupid..Ofc. the best business man in happy on receiving the award.. I pecked his so irresistible pink lips again..

Vansh- be ready.. I will pick you by five..

Riddhima- Ok...

" The Award for the best Business man of the year goes to Mr.Vansh Rai Singhania.." , They called him over to the stage..As my man won the best business man award...He stopped in the middle before taking the award... He whispered something to him which was inaudible to the audience.. And all of a sudden he looked at me and smiled..

Host- We would love to invite Ms. Riddhima to do the honours..

And when he said that..My breath hitched..Ishani looked at me shocked..And eventually she smiled..I smiled back at her.. I stood up lifting the gown and walked towards the stage..He came a step down and gave me his hand... Aww he is such a gentleman... I held his hands and climbed up the stage giving my million dollar smile... I took the award from the host and handed over it to Shiva.. He took it with a huge pride..And sure I was proud for him too.. So much... He got the mic in his hand..

Vansh- Good evening ladies and gentleman.. Its my previlge to be here in front of you and to receive this award...It is said that its a women behind every successfull man.. And I have only one woman in my life.. Riddhima..I would give her the whole credit for my success..

My eyes popped out like Fungus..I was shocked at his open revealations..I looked at Ishani who was completely shocked as I was...I heard to his speech patiently..

He looked at me with all the love and gratitude in his eyes for me.. and we walked down the stage..I was the happiest person to see him happy..