Chapter 8

(Don't forget to vote🥰)

Jimins POV

Jungkook: You shouldn't have done that!....why did u do that?!!

he says while crying adorably. I smile and place my palm on the back of his head and pull him towards me.

he buries his head in my chest, as I cant help but chuckle at his cuteness.

it takes a few minutes for him to calm down before looking at me

Jungkook: You dont hate me do you?

he says in the cutest voice I've ever heard,

Jimin: Of course not baby, you're beautiful.

he wipes his tears,

Jungkook: really?

Jimin: mhm

Jungkook: Okay then....

Jungkook: ...... lets go home now! We have so much work to do! And now since you didn't even attend that very important meeting back there, I have a lot of paper work to do!!!

he says turning around, as I smile.

Jimin: since when did the office become your home?

He turns red,

Jungkook: Sorry....

he says scratching his nape, embarrassed. I giggle at him. he huffs,

Jungkook: It was an honest mistake Jiminie, lets go!

Jimin: Okay, okay...

I raise my hands in defeat. I turn to talk to the driver,

Jimin: you heard the man.

He starts the car, and we head to the office.

I look at him staring out the window, smiling. 

I smile and face the window myself.

Now that I think about it...what happened to Tae?

I mean we just stormed off, and I dont think there were any other cars from the company there....

eh, who cares, he'll find a way.

Tae POV

I Huff as I walk THE 10KM back to the office.

I left my phone at my office, and since jimin stormed off with my ride, I have to WALK.

Taehyung: UGH!!!....

*Pant*

Taehyung: I swear I dont get paid enough!!....

*Pant*

Taehyung: Stupid Jimin!....

*Pant*

Taehyung: Stupid company!....

*Pant*

Taehyung: Stupid A**hole!!!!

*Pant*

Taehyung: Ugh, I hate my life....

Jungkook POV

I was in a private meeting with the Chief HR, discussing what our next plan was...

Because Jimin canceling that meeting and storming off, threw everything off-schedule. 

he was filling me in on everything that happened in the HR staff meeting that happened earlier

We know the company is going to release an official statement about us tomorrow on Twitter, and after what happened today, I doubt it will be anything good. The media has probably already heard of this, so we will have to deal with that too.

He told me that they came to the decision that it would be best to give a public apology in a press conference meeting by the end of this week, and that for the time being they thought it would be best to stay low.

After he left, I contemplated on what he said...

Yes, we probably are in some trouble for being rude and maybe rushing things, but the other company is equally, if not more, at fault. They were the ones who disrespected not only Jimin hyung but also the company as a whole.

So surely the media pressure and blame wont only go to us right?  

If that is the case, then I think that the best decision to resolve this problem, and to regain the company's reputation,  would be to release a public statement of what actually happened rather than just a useless apology.

That way the public would understand that it wasn't our fault and we would still have sale of our products which will be a profit to us.

Besides my boss would never agree to give a public apology...

I climbed up the stairs and thankfully I was in the 20th floor so I only had to climb 10 flights of stairs.....

10 or 30, I was just as exhausted. I walked into jimin hyungs office. Knocking on the door and walking in upon hearing a soft 'come in'.

He looks up to me and smiles, 

Jimin: are you done with the paper work yet?

Jungkook: no...I am yet to start on those.

Jimin: finish them before you leave, kay?

Jungkook: hmm.

Jungkook:I was talking to the HR chief, about what to do right now..

Jimin: and?

Jungkook: well....he said that you should give a public apology and we should stay low for a while.

Jimin: and I guess you have realized that's not happening?

Jungkook: yeah..

Jimin: and? What's your idea?

Jungkook: well...I think we should give a public statement on the truth...

Jimin: truth, as in.....?

Jungkook: truth, as in what actually happened. And we should probably release it before they do, because I'm sure their company will never give the media the actual story so it would be nice to have a head start. People usually tend to believe what they hear first...

He looks deep in thought, before looking at me and smiling.

Jimin: that's a great idea, jungkook! I'll inform tae about it..

Jungkook: thank you.

I say, feeling quite proud for pleasing Jimin hyung.

He looks up at me, and almost immediately his smile changes to a frown. 'Did I do something wrong?' 

*****************************************

Sorry for taking so long...

I love you , have a nice day ❤