Money 😡

Planton searched the streets to find his new figet toy- i mean lover to have sex with. He made a sign saying free sex and sat next to it leaning against the pineapple house. Plankton had an idea to earn money to flex on hot babes, all he needed was a pole but where could he find one? He remembered something, he had shoved one up his arse before the chum bucket was destroyed by the sexy robot and drippy squidward. Plankton started to preform, he had pole dancing lessons before so he knew what to do. He stripped off and hit his balls on the pole but he got hard, this was his moment to shine and hit every move perfectly. In no time people started to crowd round him. Money was scattered everywhere and plankton was living his dream of becoming a stripper.

But then Plankton noticed someone looking at him in the chrowd, a very sexy and rich man

But then Plankton noticed someone looking at him in the chrowd, a very sexy and rich man. His name is Mr Krabs. Plankton offered him to give him a lap dance ofc he said yes. Before he sat down Mr Krabs stripped off to reveal the most biggest penis in the world so Plankton sat on his lap. Plankton felt something slimy and big enter his bootay hole, it was Mr Krab's giant penis. Plankton was in heaven his cum filled his entire body leaving him warm and sticky and his mouth couldn't resist letting out a cheeky moan, it was a nice feeling. Mr Krabs eventually grabbed  his massive penis out of him and squished Plankton's balls leaving him with his tounge dripping with siliva. Plankton had met the love of his life.