surprise drop in

I flew for days looking to find the place the vampires will meet I saw a clearing about a hundred miles away so I landed and shifted into a dark blue wolf and ran the rest of the way I stopped at the edge of the tree's as the voltori walked out. They took their hoods off and the three leaders cocked their head to the side in my direction. I walked out of the tree line with my head held high as I got closer to the middle I stood up and shifted human still in my leather clothes. The wolves watched in fascination as I stood in front of the Cullens facing the voltori. Aro I said nodding at him, who are you? He gave me a confused look because I'm talking without moving my mouth. My name is death and I am here for judgement of the child. Why she is none of your business a vamp by Aro asked in a rude tone. Aro may I show you the reason why he nodded a yes so I walked torwards him and the other's got restless. I put my hand to his forehead and showed him why. Interesting he said. Bring the child and Seth Clearwater forward Aro ordered,I growled when I heard Seth's name three vamps walked forward with the child and two wolves. As they walked to the middle I followed Aro as he met them at the middle Bella,Edward and Emmett stared at my collar this is death and she has chosen her judgement for the child. My judgement I started is what goes with what the voltori have decided I choose life for renesmee now the voltori must judge their own decision. Aro started walking back to the others, renesmee held her hand out so I leaned forward until it touched my cheek she showed me an image of my collar then showed me Seth's name,that is my imprint dear child I told her she pointed at a brown wolf by the russet colored one. Who is that? That is Seth Clearwater she said outloud, her parents looked at her then me hmm I purred my cat ears and tail popping out. I walked over and stood infront of the russet colored wolf Jacob. I crouched down and lifted my neck showing him my collar, he tilted his head to the side looking confused. Seth Clearwater is my imprint I said speaking directly to him,how can you talk to me? I am death I have many powers.