First day of school.

[AUTHOR IS SPEAKING]

 NOTICE: -Apologies for some incorrect grammars in advance. -Copy right descriptions.

Once there was a girl, transferred into a public school. Walking through the streets in her new school uniform. The student uniform consists of a long-sleeve, button-up white shirt, a gray jacket with blue-green stripes, and a red tie includes a dark blue-green pleated skirt with brown penny loafers. Minutes have passed, she finally arrived at her school named U.A. Highschool. Many people walking pass her with a bright smile on their faces as a morning greeting and also saying 'Ohayo Gozaimasu' (Good morning in Japanese). She wasn't used to greet people so she remains silence, but just replied with tin smile on her lips as she politely bow down at them. She continued to walk in the school and maybe explore a little to pass the time, since she arrived too early.

She went to the principal's office, gently open the door and saw this stout man who appears to be a possible combination of several different animals who was sitting on a task chair. And she boldly asked the man without even thinking first, "Is this the right principal's office?".

 And she boldly asked the man without even thinking first, "Is this the right principal's office?"

"And you must be...Shoto Todoroki, correct?" he asked. 

"Yes." she immediately answers.

"Well then," the man jumped off of his chair and raised his dog-like paws in the surface, and said "Miss Todoroki, welcome to U.A Highschool a school that helps you to improve your quirk to make it even strong and unstoppable."

"Wait... so you're saying is that principal of this school?!" she asked in a shocked tone as her pupils turned into tiny dots with dark purple smokes as her background and a strike of lighting went pass her. 

"That's right. It's me, Nezu, the one who could be a dog or a mouse or a bear' but more importantly... I'm the principal!"

Shoto was currently sulking on a corner that she felt humiliated, that she was so clueless to talk like that to the principal himself

[5 minutes later] *used the spongebob voice meme*

Shoto opened Nezu's door that was exisiting the office. As Nezu also said before letting Shoto to leave, "Thank you for your cooperation, Miss Todoroki. You may proceed to your classrrom." 

"Is it that far from here, sir?" she asked.

 "No no no, go left and  go right, and just go straight then you'll see this big door on your left side with a balcony in front of it! And remember, don't get lost in the halls!" Nezu answered and warned her. 

"Hai, I'll take that in mind." (Hai is Yes in Japanese)

NEXT CHAPTER~