𝐨𝐱𝐲𝐭𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐧

{STATUS: CLOSED}

RULES

001. GIVE CREDIT AND DON'T STEAL! I work hard on these and it's really disrespectful to take credit for something you didn't make. Put credit for covers in the book description. For themes in your bio. And for banners, and aesthetics next to them in the chapter it's used. If you don't give credit or if you steal, you will be blacklisted!

002. Please use anything you get from this shop for at least 5 days!

003. You may order as many things as you want, but remember the more you order at once the longer it will take to be delivered.

004. You may always change the font on a cover/banner. And you may ask for a filter to be put on covers. Just include it in your form.

005. Your payment is a permanent follow and giving credit.

006. Your book must be published for you to order any covers, aesthetics, or banners.

007. Don't shop hop! Which means don't order the exact same thing in more than one shop! It's rude.

008. No rushing me. I try to have your orders out in a couple days, but I get busy sometimes. But if it's been more than a week you may message me!

009. i will post your graphics on here, but i will also post them on tumblr, and give you the link so you can download them for better quality! my tumblr is the same as my backup account on here (-widowswrld)

010. The password is your comfort character!

VIPS
(vips don't have to follow any of the rules except for giving credit and they may order even when the shop is closed!)
-GVLDENGIRL- queendixiedamelio yelenascoolvest -natsgirlfriend lostinlola- Jup_Hon4507

BLACKLIST
(anyone who breaks the rules will be put here)