Trust

Believing is what we call living.Hope is what we call living.Love is what we call living.
There will always be a little envy in your friends hearts and if they disguise it so perfectly than it is the only thing that can destroy your life 'perfectly'.This is a tale which forced a girl to lead her life to destruction.That little girl may not be little after all as what they thought.
Blond hair like sunflowers which always bloomed,never wilted and eyes blue as a crystal lake which may only be described in imagination.So young she was,living every second of her life.None other was alike her as she was the toppest cherry of every cake.The time stopped for her as she smiled,her smile so wide and soft which melted a deer heart.People called her the living beauty and nobody could deny it as they knew what they were seeing.They believed what they saw and eyes cannot fool their minds.How stupid they were?range every range they believed and day after another they were fooled every by time stopped.Her name was Ophelia and gardens were her aims.

"Ophelia! Come this instant or Mr Trent will be furious",shouted Mrs Clarice from the back of the orchard garden.Ophelia shaked her head and stared her mother with beaded eyes."Mother I am going but firstly I have to return these books to Mr Fin",Ophelia replied to her mother calmly soothing her voice."Ah! You and your books.Well you should be fast because Mr Trent has a short temper".Ophelia collected her books from the shelf and placed them under her violet bag which her father gifted her on her 16th birthday.She ran as fast as she could and reaching the house of Mr Fin she stood on the threshold breathing quickly and tucked a strand of yellow her behind her right hair.After knocking she took deep breaths and waited for the reply.The door opened and a big man in black suit appeared.Ophelia was shocked as she never saw Mr Fin this dressed up."Excuse me Mr Fin are you leaving?",she said firmly."Well sure I am.You dont see a man all this dressed up for nothing".Ophelia lowered her gaze and took out the books from the bag."Here, i read all of these"."All of these? How were you able to read all of these books in just two days?",Mr Fin looked surprised."Umm.. Yeah I was so lost in them that i was unable to track the time.I really wish if you give me another batch of books.Perhaps astrology?",she said with a sheer excitement in her voice.Mr Fin went inside and brought a big pile of books and handed them over Ophelia.Ophelia struggled placing all these books in her bag.She finally placed all the books and ran towards the market to find Mr Trent.Mr Trent was a cloth merchant and he disliked Ophelia thinking she was very nosy.Ophelia spotted Mr Trent behind a pile of stacked cloth pieces."Oh! Mr Trent mother sent me here to ask you if you could give me the clothes which she ordered?".Mr Trent annoyed with his employees looked disgracefully towards Ophelia."You! You leave me alone i don't have Samuel right here to check on order.Don't come your mother's order will reach her house now go along I dont have time to talk to you."Oh! Okay see you later Mr Trent",as she said waving her hand towards Mr Trent who ignored her.She smiled as she walked passed by the people.'Samuel' thats what she thought and walked till she reached her house."Why is that smile plastered on your face?Did you see faeries and rainbows",her mother squeaked sarcastically.Ophelia looked towards her mother and hugged her tight till her mother forced her to pull away."If you suffocate me like this than i would be a lady with broken ribs."Ophelia let out a laugh."No mother i would never do that to you".
Samuel what she thought.Samuel was a worker at Mr Trent's shop who was his step father.Samuel's father died when he was twelve and his mother could not support him and herself because of her financial status.She married Mr Trent because he promised her to support Samuel and her in every way.Ophelia liked him because they were best friends for 6 years and their stories matched.Ophelia's father passed away when she was eight and her mother never remarried.Her mother worked as a tailor and sold beautiful prom dresses in a boutique where she earned great profit enough to support her only daughter.
As she sat on the fresh grass surrounded by roses and lilies she awaited for Samuel.She heard cracking and scrunching voices and got up to see if there was deer.As she peeked from the bushes she felt a hand touch her shoulder.'Aah! What in earth".She turned around and saw Samuel smiling his blond hair covering his forhead and tips of hair touching his nose."Hello!".Ophelia was breathing heavily and turned away."Never scare me like that"."Why? Are you still afraid of ghosts?"."Shutup! I may have punched you on your nose".Samuel took a hold of Ophelia's hand and forced her to sit down on the green grass."How are you?",Samuel said with a smirk."Good!".They talked and laughed the whole day and time stopped."Wierd",Ophelia said shockingly and got up.Samuel looked at her and she replied wrapping her hand around her arms."The time stopped when my heart wished for it.It's only afternoon and it felt as if it was days"."Eh you are just thinking like that.But i too felt as if the time stretched",Samuel said kicking a stone with his foot and stared at it until it hit the grass.Ophelia shooked her head and Samuel walked with her to her home and said his goodbyes."She seems so confused but I cant break the promise I made to her mother",Samuel said with a deep sniff and disappeared in dark light.