The prophecy

In the village a prophecy came into life.People believed in it and recalled this memory by enlightening candles around a garden surrounded by roses and lilies.
A girl they recalled would come to this world again and finish her unfinished work after 1500 years.Her name would end with an 'a' and no power in this universe could change than initial from it's place.She will descend and bring pearls which will be discovered after her 25th birthday.Those pearls would glow around her making her stronger and more powerful and no power in earth would compete her power.She will have blond hair and bright eyes and her beauty will be eternal.She will be a goddess, an empress, a queen and a WITCH.She will choose her own path as she will never be influenced.If the people request her in prayer for mercy she will do what she want to do.The girl would find true love but she will have to choose in between her love or her power and Ofcourse every living is thirsty for pure power and she will also chose power .
She will discover her first part of her power after a month of her 18th birthday by controlling time and using her reflexes she will dominate the clocks.
The village people enlightened candles made up of the purest wax so that she would gain a pure bright heart and will fix them on the centre of the rose flower so that she bloom with delicacy and beauty.These prophecies were rejected by many villagers and city men as they thought that the illiterate people believe in these things because they  have nothing else to do.They only believed what they saw and their mind never fooled their heart as they feared for the girl to appear the strongest.
There was a girl named Theresa who lived in London and she was the most beautiful in her town.Every man wanted to touch her silk skin and every woman was jealous by her beauty.She remained pure throughout her life and with a powerful strike from her eyes never dared a man to go near her or a woman to insult her.She was sharp and fast and no living could win anything from her.She married King Michael because of his wealth and status   And became the queen of whole London.Later the king conquered most of the countries on earth.He was the king of the world when he conquered the whole world.Theresa lived in luxury and she too became the queen of the world but later her husband died in age of 86 old and weak.Theresa remained young throughout her life and people started calling her a goddess as she lived eternal.She earned the status of empress by ruling the world after her husband's death.
A woman who worked for Theresa who brought special ingredients for her.She had the power of spells which she learned by discovering her brain throughout her life.She started becoming stronger and powerful day by day.She was able to hypnotize,terrorize,fool and confuse people by using her magic.As she became evil day by day the civilians grew more enraged and her true love,Mark  with a large force rose up and gathered courage to defeat her.The whole people from the world used hot candle wax and threw it on her.She burned as she was unable to use a spell because hot liquid wax sticked with her skin and burned her body.She died leaving behind a curse to her people that she will descent on this earth again and destroy everyone.She will take her revenge and she promised Mark that she will crush his remains from his grave.She will place those remains in the candle wax till they crack.
She died on the same garden which was now remembered by the villagers.On the same ground Theresa perished in a beam of a second leaving behind destruction of the whole world but she did not knew that if she will be able to take revenge in afterlife and her if her afterlife would remember her revenge.