FAITH

FAITH

IS THE THING THAT BINDS BETWEEN TWO LOVERS

‘’IF HAPPY EVER AFTER DID EXIST I WOULD STILL BE HOLDING YOU LIKE THIS ALL THOSE FAIRY TAILS ARE FULL OF SHIT ONE MORE FUCKING LOVE SONG I WOULD BE SICK’’

-a boy and a girl loving each other, but the destiny separated them from one another, it was really painful the guy cried all day and night but that won’t affect the decisions of the people around the who made that too much misery in their lives.

Chapter 1

“Fall for you’’

-there was a guy named “laburnam’’ he was a guy with dark memories, a bad boy, trouble maker and such a stupid guy.

The name of laburnam means darkness, blackness all over.

But before laburnam was not that kind of guy he is a jolly obedient cute and handsome guy. His attitudes changed when his parents, became harsh and cruel, it was the destiny lead him to be an independent guy he stand alone in the big battlefield of life.

“15years have passed”

in the city of Zamboanga

A guy with black jacket black gloves with a black helm was rushing in way of their school

unknown guy: fuck!!!! I am going to be late in that stupid class I must rush!!!!!

On the way to their school there was a girl walking in the middle of the road

Girl: hmmp today I am early hahaha for sure teacher will not be angry at me.

   [ Said gladly as she was walking calmly in the middle of the road. ]

A motor was running too fast in the middle of the road but the girl didn’t put attention on it knowing that it will cross the other lane.

Unknown guy: HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get out of there              [shouted the guy] I am going to be late so get out of my way!  

Girl: huh? Who are you to command me ?                                    [Answered the girl.]

The motor crashed and the guy flew away on the other lane of the road.

Unknown guy: aw... that hurts                                                                       [after a 10 minutes he finally recovered from his consciousness.] what the fuck miss I shouted you to get out of the road why didn’t you listened! Damn!

Girl: why? Who are you to ask me?                                              [Suddenly she walks away from the guy.]

Unknown guy:  DAMN! You’re going to suffer for doing that to me!!!!! [Said the guy.]

DAY AFTER THAT INCIDENT

Morning time: 7:30 am Saturday

Unknown guy: it’s really boring in here! I want to have an enjoyment! Iris do something!

Iris: be calm, laburnam you have your phone right?

Laburnam: yes I have my phone why?

Iris: then text with this girl it may be fun [said iris]

Ivy: morning coz what’s our breakfast?

Iris: Ask laburnam?

Laburnam: pot roast beef with steamed chicken.

-after that conversation laburnam texted the girl and he found out that the girl who made her flew from his motor was that girl… how hopeless

Laburnam: DAMN!!!!!! It was her the girl whom I wanted to suffer!! Curse this girl!!!!!!

Iris: guy getting crazy?

Ivy: Check!

Iris: Talking to himself?

Ivy: Check!

Iris:  In love?  [O.O with a shocked expression]

Ivy: Agreed! [Said happily]

-Fall ling in love is a common disease in a man or woman who is really serious in their own life beware. This part tells us about love is not just found in our first sight sometimes we found love in our first fight.