hayaryuu "Dad"

a/n this is how kamitanis dad finds out i might make this a 3 parter

pov hebihara

I sigh and walk past the daycare expecting to look inside to see hayato, ryuu and the children but today i only see usaida and the children, i pause and take a look at my watch to see they are already out of class. I stop and knock on the door, i might as well be hearing an excuse from Usaida as to why they are not there - mainly because he had asked hayato to meet him in his office that afternoon- i walk inside without hearing an answer to see Usaida sleeping as i expected from the unreliable caretaker. The children run to surround me as the young girl point to me "Yowr the onw who gawe us the icw!" (your the one who gave us the ice) she said smiling i look at her and then to taka who is below me looking up at me. "Could one of you please wake Usaida-san up." I say, taka immediately answers "okay" and begins to it usaida with his sword.

pov no one

 "Uwah!" Usaida woke up with a start and looked around "huh? oh its just you hebihara, waddaya want?" he said yawning. "Where is Hayato, I specifically asked him to meet me in my office this afternoon." Hebihara says sternly. "Ah Kamitani? He's out with Ryuu." replys Usaida taka and kirin look up with their faces lit up "Kirin knows what they arw doinw! Theyw're onw a dawe! Mama always goes onw dawes wiw Papa!" (Kirin knows what they are doing! they're on a date! Mama always goes on dates with Papa!) Kirin says enthusiastically. Usaida cracks up with laughter as hebihara makes a surprised but then begins to return to composure. "Alright... Usaida please send Hayto to me when he returns or if not tell him to visit me tomorow." hebihara leaves in a confused walk thinking about the fact that his son was already dating someone, and a guy! this he was not expecting but he will try his best not to interfere and to accept, whether he wanted to accept this yet or not he sighed and walked off.

pov ryuu

i return to home late after me and hayato went out and we say our goodbyes as i reach the door and he leaves. i stop right there and wait till he's out of sight, i sigh and feel my face turn red and redder I sigh again and try my best to return to composure i pull out my phone and pull out the camera and point it at my face, its still red but not red enough that any of them would realize, at least i hope. i walk inside to see saikawa cleaning up the dinner tale he turns to me and as i say "i'm home!" saikawa's turns to me and bows "welcome back Ryuuichi-sama" i smile and say "i'm gonna take a shower saikawa. Is kotaro asleep?" "yes ryuuchi-sama he is asleep in your room. ". I nod and walk into the room to check on him and see him fast asleep and leave to take a shower.

a/n I might continue this one if a