EPISODE 1

Crown Princess gives a birth. The maid tells Crown Princess that he has a son. Crown Princess takes a look at the baby. She begins to give another birth. King learns that he has twins grandchildren. He scolds Crown Prince for it when the the guy gets on knees to him in the palace.

Ki-Jae comforts King’s nobody knows it. Crown Princess gets on knees to her husband when he walks to her. She begs him to keep the baby’s life. He rejects it because he cannot be against King. Seok-Jo takes the killers to break into the crown princess’s palace. They kill people when they see them.

Crown Princess is waiting for Ki-Jae. She tells him that the baby girl passed away. Ki-Jae takes a look at the dead baby girl. He tells the maid to burn up the dead baby girl. He leaves with Seok-Jo. Crown Princess gets the doctor to pull out the gold needle from the baby girl’s body. The baby girl is alive. Crown Princess feels relieved.

Ki-Jae tells Seok-Jo to burn up all of the dead bodies. He leaves. Seok-Jo spots Hyeong-Seol walking into the palace. Crown Princess hands over the baby girl to Hyeong-Seol. He tears up. Hyeong-Seol rides away when he holds the baby girl.

Lee Hwi plays the ball with other people. He wins. Ki-Jae spots it. He smiles to applaud. Dam-I is chosen to be the maid after she passed the test. She climbs over the wall to catch the handkerchief. But she falls after she got kicked by the ball.

Dam-I hands over the ball to Eunuch Hong

Dam-I hands over the ball to Eunuch Hong. He’s shocked to look at her. He walks aside when Lee Hwi shows up. Lee Hwi is shocked as well when he sees Dam-I. He reports it to his mom. He thinks he and Dam-I are like twins. Crown Princess is furious to scold his son. She tells him not to mention it again. But she tells Court Lady Kim to look for Dam-I.

The teacher praises Lee Hwi in front of Crown Prince. But Crown Prince tells the two that he knows Lee Hwi played ball. The bodyguard breaks into the room and arrest the teacher. He tells Crown Prince that it was the order of King.

Crown Prince goes to see King. He asks him for taking back his order. But Ki-Jae tells Crown Prince that the teacher deserves to get punished. Lee Hwi steps on Eunuch Hong and tries to climb over the wall. But the bodyguard walks to him when he glares at him. Lee Hwi is startled to fall.

Lee Hwi summons Dam-I to his room. He takes a look at her and lets her get changed. He wears her clothes. The bodyguard mistakes him as a maid, letting him leave. Eunuch Hong returns to the room, reporting to Dam-I about Lee Hwi’s leaving. He’s startled to walk aside when the maids visit with snacks. Dam-I tells the maids to leave. She shares the snacks with Eunuch Hong.