5

Lauren's POV

"So Luis wanted to paint the house blue but I'm not sure" Alexa said drinking her water and putting a fork of salad in her mouth and I looked at Vero who put more dressing on her salad as I sipped my water and sighed.

"So how are you and Camila?" Lucy asked as I popped a tomato in my mouth and covered my face as I shrugged my shoulders and thought about her coming to my room and being a bitch when she obviously missed her wife and her wife didn't want nothing to do with her.

"It was a game anyway" I said drinking more water and Vero looked at Alexa and Alexa looked at me and she picked her eyebrows up.

"Who said that?" Alexa asked 

"My mom she said the wedding meant nothing and the wedding was a joke and for fun" I said biting on my ice and Vero shook her head and Lucy looked angry.

"You love Camila" Vero said "If someone wanted a example of love all we had to show everyone you" Vero whispered

"Even those little smiles from across the room showed you were in love by your eyes and the way you talked about her" Lucy said 

"So my mom lied to me? But why?" I whispered as I felt my eyes get watery and I wanted to flip a table.

The girls all looked at each other and bit their lips and I ate more salad "I'm going to have a word with my mother" I said finishing my salad and throwing a 10 on the table and walked out as I put on my jacket and walked home. I was angry because I loved her and it was real and I let my mom brainwash me when Camila warned me and I was being a bitch. I walked into my house and I heard my mom.

"Is that you Lauren? Come help me cut vegatables in the kitchen" she screamed as I took off my jacket and Taylor was on her phone and I smiled at her 

"Who you talking to?" I asked grabbing a onion and a knife as I started slicing them.

"Um a friend" she looked at my mom and then got up as I looked at my mom and took a deep breath.

"I loved her right mom?" I whispered cutting more and she kept cutting not looking at me.

"Laur-"

"Stop the bull, why would you tell me I don't love her, you are breaking a girl's heart mom, what would you do if dad forget you and his mom was putting things in his head?" I said putting the knife down and grabbing carrots and cutting those too and she stood quiet.

"I am not lying, look you did it for fun" she whisprered as she kept cutting meat and I shook my head and put the carrots inside a empty bowl and the onions aswell.

"How long were you going to lie to me?" I whispered

"Lauren I am not lying" she dropped the knife and started shaking as I washed my hands.

"I ssen the pictures, mom I was happy why don't you see that, do you not want that?" I asked as she groaned and put the meat in a bowl and put seasoning as I looked near the staircase and seen Taylor looking at us. Why was she being so weird?

"Mom why did you lie?" I asked

"Because you aren't gay you are going through a dumb stage!" she screamed as she closed her eyes and I felt disgusted and walked out the kitchen as I ran upstairs passing by Taylor and she followed as I grabbed a pillow and put my face in it.

"Can we talk?" Taylor asked as I felt her hand on my leg, I looked at her.

"Why did mom lie about me and Camila? Did Camila do something bad?" I asked

"Camila is perfect no, mom just can't get over the fact that you fell in love with a girl" she whispered

"So what, did I hide it from here?" I asked hugging my pillow.