⁴¹

"Wake up Renjun-ah we need to get early for work and breakfast's ready!" Jaemin said as he sat at the bed, waking Renjun up

"Why did I sound like his lover here when I said that," Jaemin thought, it's pretty hilarious but he needs to wake Renjun up or the breakfast he cooks will get cold.

Sleepy Renjun let out a groan as he move on the side, back facing Jaemin.

"5 more minutes---" Renjun said faintly as he heard a laugh on his back and the realization hits him. He didn't know he slept here without saying anything.

"Hold on---" Renjun turned around, seeing Jaemin sitting at the other side of the bed, showing his smile again. Renjun was questionably shocked that made him move back even further

Jaemin was still smiling, his eyes smiling too, and still doesn't hear a response from the latter, and the next he knew, he heard a thud. When he opens his eyes, Renjun was not on the bed anymore, or rather he's on the floor now.

"Did you just fall?!" Jaemin prevented himself to laugh when he hurriedly ran to Renjun to help him stand up.

"Sorry I was just shocked," Renjun said shyly and embarrassed. He falls off the bed because he was just surprised, that's it. He finally stands up and followed Jaemin outside the room.

A hit of sweet aroma traveled on Renjun's nose as he saw the table with a typical breakfast dish on top of it; slices of bacon, eggs, fried rice, sausage, and orange juice.

"Please don't get weirded out earlier, I was just surprised" Renjun repeated as he takes a seat.

"I know, I understand" answered Jaemin, sitting on the opposite chair.

The two started to eat, sharing conversation for the first time and getting more comfortable with each other.

.
.
.
.
.

Renjun was getting ready on his block for work as he can't still believe that he slept on Jaemin's bed without knowing it. He didn't know that he fall asleep while they are watching movies. Jaemin told him that he ca

Spraying cologne around his body, Renjun drop the bottle of cologne somewhere and grabbed all the things he need when he heard a knock.

The moment he reached the front door, he open it immediately and it was Jaemin.

"Let's go?" said Jaemin, earning a hum as a response.

The two were now walking on the street as they were sharing conversation again. To say the truth, Renjun was already comfortable around Jaemin after many things happens. He didn't know Jaemin would be kind after their first met which is pretty hilarious.

"You're spacing out, are you okay?" Jaemin said as he bring his arms around Renjun, pulling him towards him.

Skinship was one of Renjun's weaknesses.

"I'm good" Renjun replied but Jaemin didn't retreat his arms around him, he might melt here or there. He looks so small beside Jaemin.

.
.
.
.
.

"Everyone's in good mood today I see?" Mark said as he was eyeing Jaemin again. Here he goes again. Everyone in the room nodded, agreeing with what Mark said.

"So I was wondering since everyone was doing a great job from the past working days, so I was thinking for a little break, maybe a week?" He proceeds, as he saw the other's unreadable reactions.

"Is there something wrong?" asked Mark.

"A week? How about the cafe?" Jisung, the younger in the room raised a question.

"Without everyone's knowledge, I hired a couple of new employees so we can take a rest but the difference is this team of ours will take the day shift while the new employees will take the night but since they are new and we will have a break for a week, I ask a friend who also manages a cafe to look after them so all of us can rest assured, then after the week of our break, I will supervise them till night shift, is that clear to everyone?" Mark added and everyone nodded again in awe.

Everyone in the room started to talk about what things they will do in their one week break and Jaemin's plans this weekend were perfectly timed, his supposed to be weekend date turned into one week date and he was sure Renjun will enjoy it.

.
.
.
.
.