Untitled Part 4

“Thanks for last night, I appreciate it! from luhan” says the note that lays on Tiffanys bedroom door. She read the fine handwriting with a her eyes half open making her smile afterwards.

A few weeks passed and nothing much happens. Just the occasional giving Nichkhun his meds twice a day and Taeyeon and Haru saying hi to me occasionally before leaving for school.

A loud pounding on  her bedroom door wakes Tiffany up from another long nap. “Dugu?” says tiffany. No answer comes out. Then another loud pounding on her door suddenly sends adrenaline throughout her body causing her to stand up and walk to the door. “Ah wae?” says Tiffany as she opens the door angrily. The door suddenly opens making Nichkhun who was leaning on the other side of the door to stumble upon Tiffanys chest  until both his face and Tiffany’s were only 3 inches apart. Both were unable to move from their positions for nearly 10 seconds before Tiffany Pushes Nichkhun away. “Ya why are you so close to me, we don't have that kind of relationship” Tiffany says. Nichkhun grabs a piece of paper and pen nearby and begins writing. “Its not my fault you open the door so aggressively!” it says on the paper. “Ya! if it wasn’t for your constant loud knocking it would've probably not happen” says Tiffany confidently. Nichkhun then turned his head slightly to the right and rolled his eyes before righting on the paper again. “I just came to give you your paycheck, because Siwon hyung could not give it to you himself” it says on the paper, then Nichkhun tosses a white envelope . Suddenly Tiffany’s mad face turns into a smile. Nichkhun then continues to write on the paper. “Now can you please do me a favor”. Tiffany reads the fine print before replying with a no.

“You better run run run run run” sonyeo sidae ( aka Girls generation ) Run devil run begins playing inside the public bus that both Tiffany and Nichkhun is currently riding. Tiffany cant still believe how he managed to persuade her into doing his favor. “ya! where are we going huh?!” Tiffany ask. Nichkhun just continues to play on his phone. Then Tiffany receives a text message from an Unknown number.

“Can you just wait we're almost there”

Tiffany looks at Nichkhun with a glare. “Is this you”.

Another message is sent to her.

“Who else weirdo”

“How the heck did you get my number!!!!?? :(” Tiffany types on her phone.

“Ways -_-” replies Nichkhun.

“What a stalker” says Tiffany under her breath.

After 30 minutes both finally got out of the cramped dirty smelly green bus something Tiffany knows all too well. Both arrived at Cheongdamdong and entered “La Pauls” Formal  wear store. “Ya why are we here” asks Tiffany. “I need a Tuxedo for the S. M Company masquerade ball in a few week” replies Nichkhun using his phone. “So you wanted me to shop clothes with you” asks Tiffany. “Anyo, I just needed someone who knew the bus route”  Nichkhun Types. “Why didnt you ask the driver to drive you” ask Tiffany. “The car was not available and I don't trust Taxi’s” types Nichkhun on his phone. Nichkhun proceeds on searching for a Tuxedo while Tiffany wonders off to the womens section trying on various Tiara’s and shoes she encounters but her jaw drop when she spots a beautiful dress with a sweetheart neckline a full tulle skirt and a sparkly diamond and rhinestone belt that separates the top from the skirt. Not to mention the dress is pure white just like the snow that covered Tiffanys lawn last winter. “There are only ten of those made”. Tiffany jumps in shock. “Joesonghamnida agashi for scaring you, I'm Paul the owner of this store” he says as she shakes Tiffany’s hands. “Anyonghaseyo”replies Tiffany. “I cant help but notice you admiring my favorite dress in this store, Would you maybe want to try it on?” says Paul. “Can i?” replies Tiffany. “Of Course it would be my pleasure” replies Paul. “Jinja! gomawo Sunbae” replies Tiffany.

The dressing room curtains opens widely revealing the dress to Mr. Paul who was excited to see the dress on me. “So Pretty Tiffany” says Mr. paul “Anyo, not pretty no you look Beautiful darling!” adds Mr. Paul. Mr pauls commentary not only received an applause from everyone in the store but also forms a smile on Tiffany's face. “Kamsahamnida” says Tiffany.

Then Nichkhun suddenly walks towards the dressing rooms wondering what all the commotion is about. His eyes widen from the view before him. For some reason Nichkhun could not break his gaze from the beautiful Tiffany in front of her. His heart began to beat faster and faster every second wondering if hes going to have a heart attack or something. But no, there was just something the way the dress and Tiffany Looks under the fluorescent lighting that made Nichkhun feel very uneasy and little bit tingly inside.

“Nichkhun Oppa!” says Tiffany. “Wow you look Totally handsome dude!” says Tiffany. Nichkhun replies with an awkward smile. “But you're bow tie is messed up” adds tiffany. She steps off the stool and walks towards Nichkhun and begins fixing his tie. Her eyes were fixated on the bow while Nichkhun could not stop staring at her face something he wished he’d notice earlier. “Cha done!” says Tiffany. Before she could turn around Nichkhun’s emotions could no longer be held in and took over him like a virus. He placed his hands around her waist pulled her closer before planting his lips upon her. To nichkhun right now is like a heaven to him, The kiss was rather sweet yet pleasurable but you can't say that Tiffany feels the same way. Tiffany pulled away from Nichkhun's embrace as fast as she could. When she managed to escape, Nichkhun receives a blow on his face while stephanie runs away from him shortly after. “Pervert!” yells Tiffany she says as she runs away.