Theme no. 3 || Kevin E. Levin

WHEEEEEEEEEEE

NOW FACE THE WRATH OF A FANGIRL!!!!

honestly..... I've been fangirling for this Kevin for.......Idk how long.........

LIKE COME ON! WHO WOULDN'T LIKE THIS POOR SOUL!?!

NO ONE EVER EVEN TOOK HIM TO AN AMUSEMENT PARK

He's such a softie.....such....Imma start CRYING!

1. He was brought up in a toxic family. So yeah he never had any parental support.

2. He often teams up with villains, and end up with them betraying him. He's always manipulated. Like.....the guy only wants an adult figure in his life to look up to!

3. such a loner........

4. had such a cute crush on gwen! like he's always blushy around her and COME ON IT'S CUTE OKAY!?!?

5. have a GREAT taste in clothes.......or is it just me who thinks that?

6. Finally got that character development! In reboot!!!

7. He's a minor. Like petty thefts, pranks, and not more than that. He doesn't hurt anyone. 

8. even grandpa Max said "You're just confused" to him in thy movie!

9. He only teases ben cuz maybe.........maybe he's just jealous of him. Cuz ben has everything he ever longed for...

10. Imma stop before I start crying.......

11. Have such a cute, amazing, wonderful, beautiful, wholesome character design in reboot.

12. aaaaaaand I literally, purely hate the original ben 10 series Kevin.....and don't like the Omniverse future Kevin as well....The main omniverse Kevin is just meh.....I mean I personally don't like THAT long hair of his.....

Omniverse is only good cuz of ben and rook and all the main alien stories 😪

BUT

the AF (Alien force ) Kevin is LEGIT! A 100% FANGIRL FOR HIM!

I mean, he's so sarcastic.......caring........and funny! And all the time he's like "MY CAR!" and yeah......

and the best one? REBOOT!

and the live action ben 10 Kevin is also just plain out perfect.

and....uh......yeah if you're wondering........I've seen everything in ben 10.........yeah.......

I mean not everything ofc. But all episodes of the original series, all the movies (Along with the new reboot ones. Gotta say don't like how all the characters faces are so 'Round' but Kevin's still cute so that's okay), I think I'm only missing 2-3 of reboot episodes, otherwise, I've watched all the reboot eps as well.

I've watched most of the Alien force, I think all of it but I don't remember lol.

And omniverse....yeah I've watched nearly full omniverse as well.

DON'T YOU DARE SAY BEN 10'S A SHOW FOR KIDS!

IT'S REALLY INTERESTING!!!

anyways, sorry for the rant. Continue with the very little graphics I made for deary Levin.

(Such a shame there aren't much Ben 10 and Kevin Levin stories....)