Exposition

Noriaki Kakyoin:
Thinks everyone can understand what he's feeling, doesn't understand why he feels the way he does. Smokes, and cries when he's angry. Delinquent, commits petty theft and minor crimes. Likes traditional japanese men and women. Transgender, has gender dysphoria. Loves the ocean, favorite animals are the common bottlenose and the spinner dolphin. He comes off as blunt, and rude, but in reality he does care about others feeling's. His favorite band is sting and he loves the color forest green. His crush is Jotaro Kujo, and he is willing to make the first move.

Jotaro Kujo:
He is polite and shy boy, very nice. He cares for others in a motherly kind of way. He's friends with Noriaki Kakyoin the person he likes and he's not willing to make the first move. He's terrified of being rejected, as he was one to cry easily. Jotaro is transgender, he had gotten bottom surgery a few months earlier after his top surgery, he was terrified of anyone seeing any femminity. He new that Noriaki was transgender too. His mother was so proud of him, she was proud of Noriaki too. Jotaro loved the ocean too, he loved the starfish. So many limbs and so many types he loved them all with a passion. He loved dogs, he in fact had a family dog, named Daichi, it meant from the Earth. The family dog was a St. Bernard, it was loved very much. Jotaro had a special connection with Daichi, he felt like he knew what he wanted, what he was saying.

Jean-Pierre Polnareff:
Polnareff's most defining trait is his honor. His first appearance has him handicap himself on purpose by explaining his ability and fight his opponent Avdol in a terrain more suitable to the latter. Polnareff's honor is such that even under the control of DIO, he refuses to do something as dishonorable as attacking someone from the backname. Adopting a chivalrous mindset, Polnareff is reluctant to flee from a fight or use dishonorable tactics, although he can be persuaded if the opponent is one he deeply hates like Vanilla Ice or DIO. He is in fact somewhat happy to see chaka challenge him directly. Polnareff is also very eager to avenge his fallen loved ones, for instance traveling the world to search for the one to have killed his sister Sherry. Polnareff is well-meaning and will also sacrifice a potential romance so his enemies won't harm an innocent woman, the most notable case with Malena, whose kindness towards him when Alessi's Stand caused him to shrink into a child moved him.

Muhammad Avdol:
He generally presents himself as a serious, responsible and overall righteous individual. Accordingly, he is very concerned with maintaining his "image" (as he states repeatedly in the fight against Mariah) as a mature and responsible person. Avdol possesses a "strong sense of duty and loyalty". Avdol possesses a "strong sense of duty and loyalty". He is highly dedicated to stopping DIO as one of the two first members of the party; remarkably so since he is the only one not to fight him for personal reasons. When Tower of Gray gratuitously killed unrelated bystanders, Avdol was furious. Besides, Avdol is willing to die for his comrades. On two occasions he placed himself in mortal danger to save Jean Pierre Polnareff and Iggy. During their duel, Avdol commended Polnareff's own chivalry and returned the Frenchman's gestures of honor, such as explaining his Stand's power to him. His loyalty is such that when Polnareff accused him to have fled DIO like a coward, Avdol almost lost his cool and hit Polnareff.

Joseph Joestar:

In Stardust Crusaders, Joseph has considerably mellowed out, having lost much of his aggression and laziness. Still irascible toward Japanese in general, due to a Japanese man marrying with his beloved daughter Holy, Joseph is otherwise nice to his grandson and Noriaki Kakyoin. His penchant for befriending people is still present, notably with the appearance of his new friend Muhammad Avdol, and his tendency to approach the locals first and communicate with them, overall being the one to deal business with them. For instance he takes it upon himself to order food in Hong Kong, gladly approaches an Indian barman to try sugar cane juice, tries to salute a hotel owner in Pakistan as well as order shishkebab in Karachi.

Joseph's goofy side is also still present, and Joseph's somewhat frequent failures at blending with the local culture and his struggle at battling Stands are a constant source of humor. Moreover, his boastful nature leads him to occasional goofs, such as misreading Chinese so much he orders dishes completely different from what he figured, or pretending to know how to ride camels only to ridicule himself. At the end of the saga, he demonstrates again his love for pranks, briefly making Jotaro believe that he was DIO resurrected upon being saved via a transfusion.

Holly Kujo:

Holly's sweet charm is known by all. She believes in her son Jotaro deeply, proud of the compassion that he has. As a woman who loves her family, she will deliberately lie about her illness so as to lessen their worry. She is caring even to strangers, as shown when she tends to Kakyoin's wounds. She is cheerful, carefree and always shown with a smile. Kakyoin himself describes her as the type of person he would fall for because she can make anyone feel at ease and soothe their heart.
H

olly comes as rather childish, notably tickling her father Joseph in public even as an adult and refusing to answer if she isn't called by the Japanese name she gave herself. As a foreigner living in Japan, Holly has acclimated herself well to her new country. One man has noted that she speaks Japanese very well and she also has given herself a Japanese name, Seiko, which is derived from her name and means "holy child".

Sado Kujo:
He cares very much for Jotaro and Holly, yet he's always stuck abroad.

Mrs. Kakyoin (Noriaki's mother):
Mrs. Kakyoin was embarrassed to admit that even she doesn't understand her son. Noriaki's parents planned a family trip to Egypt while Noriaki was a high school student, and he ended up meeting DIO while on the vacation.

(1047 words)