A new teammate

Nightmares POV

* At nightmares castle *

"Horror give me back my knife!!" "Come and get it then shorty!", Horror and Killer were bickering. Again. I got up and headed into the kitchen walking into error as well he glitched. God he better not crash, well it's good I walked into him I need to know the information about the star sanses new member.

"Oh error back already. Good what did you find out." He was trying to say something but stopped once a loud crash was heard from the other room he looked at me seemingly disappointed. "For gods sake." I groaned

" SHUT THE HELL UP!!" . . . .

Finally. Silence. I went back to my conversation with error about the new teammate. I had just a few hours ago I had got error to spy on them to find out more about this person. And from his emotions. He knows full well who it is and does not seem to happy about it

"So.?" Error looked at me for a few second and started to talk.

<Flashback>

Errors POV

I had just teleported to the location after a lot of coding to find them. At first I thought I was wrong Theres nothing. Just a black void. It reminds me of  the anti void. What was this place called.. oh . The save screen? Strange name .

I heard some talking and headed over to the area trying to stay hidden. Kinda hard when there's nothing around.

"Great the star sh*ts" I muttered trying my best not to be caught. So this is where they are no wonder they have been so hard to find. Inks creating something again. A house.? Who would want to live in this endless abyss!

There were two other people I moved to get a closer look I could only see one it was. . . Death? Why is he here no way he would help the star sanses he kills people! It's his job. I rolled my eyes and kept looking around then I saw a person in all white with a red scarf.

That scarf. I've seen it before I got a bit close. "Geno.."

"did you guys hear that?" One of them said looking in my direction I quickly teleported away.  My brother. My brother is on the opposite team. Nightmares not gonna be to happy..

Nightmares POV

"Genocide? Huh... that's an interesting choice. Do you know his magic abilities or skills.?" I said looking at error he nodded.

" yes he has extremely fast attacks he physically can't die in that void not to mention the amount of power his attack does with the height dosage of determination he has.. he's also pretty smart he's good at working stuff out as well.."

"Okay then.. " I said quietly trying to take all this in.
"Does he have a weakness. Something he's sensitive to? An emotion that could weaken him.?"

Error flinched before nodding. "Yes he's weak spots are his soul eye and the scar on his chest.. his triggers are.. his au his papyrus and the main thing his the scarf."  I smiled and started to walk off.

"W..wait boss! Your not gonna hurt him right.!?" I looked at him. "Of course not. Instead."

"He's gonna join us." "So we will need a plan."
Error smiled and nodded then left.

"Genocide. Huh. You'll fit right in."
. . . .

* with the star sanses *
(This some what was before error spied on them )

Inks POV

" And once we finish up with the house we can make more things like a town even some people ! It will take time of course an-" I heard small whimpers I looked back at Geno who was hiding his face in his scarf. "Oh Geno I'm sorry did I... I'm sorry I forgot.."

Dream walked to Geno and comforted him "maybe ink we should wait... before that.. yeah?" I nodded and apologised to Geno I forgot about his au..

I took Geno on a tour around the house adding some more details and other things. He seemed to like it but also nervous it was a big change for him.. having his own home again..

I'm trying my hardest not to decorate to much due to Geno doesn't like a lot of clutter; he prefers it clean and organised.

"Oh reaper! Hey .. we just finished up genos new house come have a look!" We walked around a bit obviously Geno was annoyed by the new presence. I don't get it they are perfect for each other one day they will be together heh.

After a while of looking around we went back outside to dream and blue. The two were sitting on the floor talking, reaper and Geno walked over to the two.

I added some more out door features adding a garden and a pond putting some fish in it. I smiled proud of my work and then went back to the group.

The conversation soon changed to be about the bad sanses. God those idiots. Geno had no clue who they were we had all agreed it would be too much for him to understand. We quickly changed the topic.

After a while of talking me blue and dream ended up leaving reaper and Geno alone something was wrong when we were there I just didn't know what.

Errors POV

Nightmare wants my brother to join us. Well it would be nice to have someone smart her for a change well other than nightmare. I just hope gen doesn't get to hurt here.

Horrors gonna go mad about the blood on Geno, dust and killer is gonna be asking about his side of the genocide and the reset star.. and dust might ask about gens scarf..

Nightmare might hurt him to get him to co-operate I just have to be there to make sure he doesn't if he does I swear I'll rip him limb from limb.

It might do gen some good to join us. He needs to know about the balance about how reaper is treating him his wrong! Ink is treating him like a kid.

Geno has to know about why we destroy why we are against them cause if there are more people against us I have a feeling, we won't win this next fight.

Geno has some good friends like fell,.. fell can help me convince him to join! Yeah I finally get to see my brother again after years.. I missed him a lot to be honest.

My poor bro had to live in a black endless abyss but no more. I'm gonna take care of him properly I just need to get him back. Without the star sanses or reaper knowing we are related if they do they will use that against us.

"I'm coming back for you brother."

/////////////////////////////////////////////////
1133 words yes I am back for the new year I hope to carry on with this again and I do plan to :)